Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:03:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
482 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 491
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 482
Total: 482

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Autumn Vacation Finally

Started by Boeing Skunk Works, September 24, 2009, 02:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boeing Skunk Works

The stretch from May to September seems longer than from September to May. Those are the months I take my vacation (holiday) in.

It just started about 52 minutes ago and for the next 11 days I don't have to do anything but fly, eat, and drink Oktoberfest beer. Well, not every day, the beer part that is.

My Oktoberfest celebration is Saturday. I have two cases of Paulaner Oktoberfest and one case of Spaten Oktoberfest and a case of U.S. pisswater for those who don't know what good beer is.

Ten pounds of Weisswurst and three pounds of Bratwurst showed up yesterday, cold-packed in from a German butcher shop in Wisconsin. I have two dozen huge soft pretzels, German sauerkraut, German potato salad, and German mustard all imported for the occasion. There will also be baked beans, and some little smokies in sauce for some toothpick food.

The tables will be covered with Bavarian checked tablecloths and there will be a couple of banners along with some other decorations for the celebration and plenty of German music, both brass band and German rock-n-roll.

Wish you all could come!

Prost!
Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

jackpilot

Sounds good....well may be next year we could organize a "fly in"...

Jack

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate