Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 09:01:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
732 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 753
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 732
Total: 732

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Cockpitsonic Nightmare

Started by triman527, August 11, 2013, 03:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triman527

To all cockpit builders.
This is a warning to hopefully save anyone the anguish and frustration from dealing with this company.

At the beginning of July 2012, and after three years of hard saving, I finally had enough cash to purchase a motorized throttle quadrant for my 737 home cockpit project.
After trawling the usual websites and watching youtube video's, I sent an email to Cockpitsonic in Germany and promptly received a reply informing me the item
in question was on stock and could be shipped in 4 weeks. On july 7th 2012 the order was made and the TQ eagerly anticipated.

Well folks after numerous emails (of which many were ignored) NOTHING!     

It has been over a year since the order was made, and another month since the promised so
called shipping and tracking number!
After more prompting the TQ was shipped and arrived after exactly 13 months. Unfortunately it was
only packed with foam beads and in transit one of the trim wheels became broken. This has been assured of an
immediate replacement (I hope).

During the past year I have spent my hard earned cash on numerous cockpit building companies such as
Opencockpits, Poldragonet, VrInsight, Hispapanels, GLB Products, Sismo Soluciones and many ebayers, all
fulfilling their responsibility admirably as retailers.

If anyone is thinking of dealing with Mathias Roeher and his Cockpitsonic company I would strongly urge you to
look elsewhere!

SO BE WARNED FOLKS!

Regards

Brenton

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate