Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 07:53:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
298 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 377
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 298
Total: 298

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Cessna Mustang side project

Started by XOrionFE, March 14, 2010, 08:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XOrionFE

As many of you have seen I did some videos of my home sim setup of the Flight1 Cessna Mustang before.  I later tore down this setup and began building a home cockpit based on the 737 due to interfaceability.   Once I found out Jim and team added the ability do do some keyboard mappings and also use the G1000 commands in FSX I had to put it back up.

I decided to make a smaller version so I can continue my 737 build but the smaller one will be used primarily for my G1000 cravings and IFR work.   I love it!!

Please excuse the start and stop of the video as I did not spend a ton of time editing but just wanted to show some things that can be accomplished now with this AWESOME airframe and software.   

My new simroom has just enough space to house both so with the Mustang pretty much flyable and done I can now continue flying and training on the G1000 whilst still slowly taking my time putting together the 737.

Regards,

Scott

Cessna Mustang Home Simulator Setup

Bob Reed

Wow now that is nice. Looks like what I was thinking about doing so I can get back into flying. I miss it!!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate