Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 08:14:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
559 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 546
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 559
Total: 559

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hello From Shropshire U.K.

Started by Lee Elcocks, October 23, 2012, 08:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Elcocks

Hi All

I recently posted an item for sale on this site, and didnt introduce myself first - How rude!

So rather than put a dry "for sale" ad, a little bit of background about myself.

I have been fligthsimming now since 2005, and was immediatley bitten by the bug.

A visit to Ian sissons gaf in 2010 confirmed to me in late 2010 that i must have a 737 cockpit at my house! 2 years later im still building, and getting on very nicely, only the money getting in my way.

I learnt everything through forums like this and my cockpit.org and made many flight simming contacts along the way. The reason why i have a brandnew overhead for sale is easy really - I need some money to buy a 737 throttle, so along with saving what's left over of my wage a month (which isnt alot :-(   ) i am buying and wiring up overhead panels to sell on to those who prefer to buy ready made, or simply dont have the skills, knowhow, time to build there own. As soon as i have made enough money then ill stop doing it

That being said my aim is to supply something i may have looked at when i first started out, not to rip people off,  The only thing i charge extra for is my time!

enough about that anyway!

I have a young family that keep me busy when im not working away in the sim, and i support the mighty AFC Telford!

Best regards to all

Lee

rhysb

Lee, Think we may have met in the past? I certainly have to agree with you that Ian's Sim is intoxicating isnt it!
One wheel landings, tail scrapes... just doing my best!!
737 classic sim. Xplane 10 64bit on 3 i5 pc's. FDS IBL overhead, FDS CDU's & CCU's, Simvionics Panels, CP Flight MCP/EFIS, engravity & homemade MIP, prosim737, project magenta, GLB interior panels.

Lee Elcocks

most certainly is Rhys, Yes your name does ring bells, Looks like we've both been in the HOT SEAT in Ians sim!!!

Trevor Hale

Hey Lee, Welcome.  Glad you cleared all that up.  Seems to me like a good solution to raising the $$ If your on a fixed budget (Like most of us are) you do what your good at to raise the fundage.  Good to have you here, and I am looking forward to seeing your project progress further.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate