Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 10:37:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
500 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 499
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 500
Total: 500

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hello from Idaho!

Started by desertpilot, November 03, 2014, 05:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertpilot

Hi all, my name is Scott and I'm thinking of getting into the "home simulator" arena. Sim's have always intrigued me and it's looking like I may just have enough room to do it.

I'm a defense contractor in the Pilot Flight Equipment / HMD field and I'm looking to learn a lot from everyone here.

Thanks!
If you can't win the game, destroy the arena...

Caflyt

Welcome Scott,
First, search is your friend here. If there is something you're curious about (I.e. Visuals, interfacing, gauges etc,) someone here has most likely done it and posted something about it. If you don't find the answers, ask. This is a treasure trove of knowledge and the folks here are glad to assist.

What aircraft were you thinking of tackling?

Craig

Trevor Hale

Hi Scott. Welcome to the group. If you get a chance have a look, a bunch of us are flying for worldflight (hence the outrageously large videos) which will go away after Saturday. But if someone doesn't respong right away you will understand why. Lol

Glad to have you here.
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

desertpilot

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I'm looking at building an F-16 sim at this point. I've always wanted to do it and now I have the means and the space, so Game On!

I've been poking around and haven't seen any single place sim's, mostly heavies, are there any fighter type sim's on this site?
If you can't win the game, destroy the arena...

727737Nut

Hello
I was an F16 tech in the USAF so I love your choice of aircraft! I have some non functional F16 stuff you might be interested in that could be made functional.  Pm me if interested.
Rob
737 Junkie

blueskydriver

Hi Scott,

Would this interest you?

If so, PM me.

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate