Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 12:59:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
259 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 509
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 259
Total: 259

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hello from Norway

Started by Pinskar, December 09, 2014, 10:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinskar

Hello friends!

I started flightsimming many years ago, with a crazy idea to take apart a keyboard and use switches instead... ::) I think many of us had this idea back then, because now we have other options ;D!
I just moved from a big house with plenty of space to build a cockpit. And with good help from a friend, we built a Dash 8-200 cockpit. Choose this type because of the challange we have here in Norway with the terrain, weather and plenty of short airfields. Widerøe is a company using the Dash 8 on these short airstrips. And flying with them to and from work sometimes can be a thrill. Their finale approaches can sometimes seem more narrow then I use flying my ultralight airplane! Now I'm married...and live in an apartment  :-X The cockpit is stoved away in boxes, been so for 5 years. But now I wanna build a new Dash cockpit, my wife gave me the green light (and a guest room)! ;D Got some cockpit posters from Ebay, will start from scratch again. Not many cockpit builders with projects like this, so I guess you will see me here from time to time fellows, asking all kinds of stupid questions.. ;D Some things I will remember, I hope, but I see a lot of new things going on with this great hobby in the years I'v been away from it!

Trevor Hale

Hi Frode,

Welcome to the group.  If you have some old pictures with the Dash-8 Setup, I would love to see them.  Just attach them to your posts.

In the meantime, A bunch of us are building turboprops, so not as few as you think.  I know there are some ATR Guys around as well.  Checkout Ruscool Electronics.

Thanks for joining.

Trev.
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Pinskar

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for the tip! A lot of time is used trying to find information on the internet. Glad I found this forum! :D
I have pictures of the old simulator, and will post them eventually!

Frode

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate