Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 03:22:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
212 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 355
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 212
Total: 212

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

My new disease

Started by jml79, February 01, 2016, 07:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jml79

Hey all,

Well, I've been simming since the days of FS4 and been pretty regular since discovering FSEconomy in 08 but after tearing my life apart and putting back together I finally have the time and money to expand from the desk. I'm building a simple (by most of your standards) general, flexible cockpit. Usable in both FSX and XP and with multiple aircraft. I know, impossible task. I'm also using Air Manager and designing instruments and panels with it. A great piece of software that keeps growing and very community driven. Anyway, here are a few pics of prototype one. I still have to build the glare shield, centre console and add finish but not until I get my touch panels, build an autopilot and fix and mount the yoke.

Trevor Hale

Hi Joe,

Looks like a great start.  Many of us started out the same way, but as you describe it... It's a disease, and the worst part is the sickness gets worse the deeper you get into it.  A Little plywood and pain goes a long way to make the realism factor grow.

Welcome to the group.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

727737Nut

WARNING!!!  There is no cure!  Just ask my ex-wives!! :o :o 
737 Junkie

quid246

Some of us have the worst case of this disease... OEMitis.

blueskydriver

Did someone say my name!

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

jml79

I Hope to avoid OEMitis. I fly to many different aircraft. ATR, Dash-8, King Air/B1900, DHC-4 Caribou, occasionally a BAE-146 or CRJ-700 etc. If only I could find a really good DHC-5 Buffalo.

Good news, my new best friend just knocked on my door and delivered the 3 Kvm's I ordered. Now I can slave my panels to my second computer.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate