Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:29:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
111 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 111
Total: 111

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Prosim and RSP TQ interfacing

Started by Lomaric, March 15, 2019, 01:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lomaric

I am now on the quest to interface my sim with Prosim and my revolution sim TQ has really got me scratching my head.  I have been struggling to figure it out but figured why not ask here to see if anyone wants to help a newbie figure this out.

Know something about Prosim and the RSP TQ?  I promise to be a good student.  I can talk via voice comms using almost every internet connected program.

Aaron B.

jfuenmayor

Did you see my  previous post?

joaquin.

Lomaric

Joaquin

I have a 2.0 version of the TQ, it includes one motor card and one interface card.  I would love to talk via Discord some time and pick your brain.

Aaron

stephenbalmer

Hi Aaron, did you manage to get your RSP TQ interfaced and working with SIOC/Prosim?

I have the version 2.1 TQ and am having same issues.

Thanks,

Steve

jfuenmayor

Hi all:
I think that you should start with the basics. What sort of script came with  your TQ.
and what version of SIOC you are using. Rev. TQ's used the old SIOC versions, newer ones give problems. If your TQ has only two cards, then it is different than mine but it could be adapted.
Next step is to make sure all your axis assignments in FS,either FSX or P3D are removed.
Control axis should be assigned via FSUIPC or P3D directly. Prosim has native support for Rev TQ.
Once these hurdle are out of the way, it is time to fiddle with the script itself, calibration etc.
Send me an e-mail and we could coordinate something.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate