Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:29:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
112 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 112
Total: 112

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Sound off

Started by blindado_01, November 24, 2011, 12:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindado_01

Hi all, I have assembled a simulator FSX and I have the following problem, the sound of the simulator is silent when changing focus of the program. I am using the instructor station of "g.ordo" and to operate the simulator stops emitting sound while this is not the focus of the program. Anyone know how to set up so you never stop making a soundthks

blindado_01

Quote from: blindado_01 on November 24, 2011, 12:14:31 PM
Hi all, I have assembled a simulator with FSX and I have the following problem, the sound of the simulator is silent when changing focus of the program. I am using the instructor station of "g.ordo" and to operate the simulator stops emitting sound while this is not the focus of the program. Anyone know how to set up so you never stop making a sound
thks

Kennair

Hi blindado_01,  you are obviously running the instructor station on the same pc as FSX.  If you take the focus off the FSX window to go to the instructor station you will lose sound.  I don't think there is anything you can do about that, however you could run the instructor application on another PC or laptop and connect it to FSX via WideFS.  That way you would remove the application from the FS pc and allow you to operate the full instructor functions while FSX runs with full sound.

Cheers and hope that helps,

Ken.
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

blindado_01

Tks for your anwser, yes, it is the only way
Saludos

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate