Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:28:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
142 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 143
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 142
Total: 142

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Here we go!

Started by Bob Reed, October 27, 2015, 03:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Reed

Ok guys. I leave the house in 9 hours! YES 9 hours! I am so excited. We will be ready when you guys start to arrive. Looking forward to seeing you all and meeting some of you for the first time. Make sure when you arrive you check in. If any of you need a ride from SRQ please pm me and I will get you my cell number so you can let us know you are in. Who is planning on staying on site? Ack.... No sleep tonight......

RayS

Did you pack your CDU and radio bezels?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Ray Sotkiewicz

Bob Reed

Quote from: RayS on October 27, 2015, 03:47:31 PM
Did you pack your CDU and radio bezels?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Woops!! Forgot the radio. Have the CDU. I am going to make it with 1 carry on. I am checking a bag this year!

RayS

Go pack the radio. Step away from the keyboard and pack the radio. Report back here with your results.  :D :D :D :o 8).

I'm excited to see it because I discovered how to connect Teensy to X-Plane with my radio code, and utilize a single plugin for up to 127 Teensy boards running.

...this could change things....
Ray Sotkiewicz

Bob Reed

Packed!! Now... Need to tidy up a few more ends and oh ya....

RayS

We live in exciting times.  :D
Ray Sotkiewicz

Aerosim Solutions

My flights as Captain - 1513, 1528, 1530, 1539, 1545

My flights as First Officer - 1511, 1512, 1529, 1534, 1540

Hope we can hook up on line, we are "Velocity738"

Cheers Gwyn

Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

727737Nut

While I was wiring up my ATC panel tonight I found some more goodies to bring to give away.  ;D  Ray I found a really cool way to have 128 inputs to a Teensy using only 2 wires. :)

Rob
737 Junkie

KyleH

As per usual, I'm planning on staying on site.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
See you Saturday.

Oh, and a reminder that we need proper Sydney scenery installed for the last leg.
Kyle

Chief Pilot
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

Trevor Hale

Quote from: Aerosim Solutions on October 27, 2015, 05:50:57 PM
My flights as Captain - 1513, 1528, 1530, 1539, 1545

My flights as First Officer - 1511, 1512, 1529, 1534, 1540

Hope we can hook up on line, we are "Velocity738"

Cheers Gwyn

Hi Gwyn,

The Only Flight I do that we are Both FO's on is 15012.  I look forward to chatting with you then.

Good Luck to you ol boys!
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA

VATSIM:

Sam Llorca

Excited to see you guys again and meet new members, almost done here.

I just need to get that push to talk to get talking!

Kyle I have the new Sydney scenery installed,  hope is what we need.

Hi Gwyn,  remember we are DAL209,  talk to you on the air.

And for those members that couldn't make it this year, we will miss  you  and hope to see you back next year.

See you on worldflight! , Cheers!

Caflyt

Darn,
I am so bummed I can't be there this year!!
Everything seems to be so exciting. I just have WAY too much on my plate this year. I will miss seeing you all but please post the video stream link so I can watch.
Have a great trip and good luck to you all.

Sorry there will be no cookie-filled brownies this year.
Craig

Bob Reed

I am in Atalanta and BLA it is raining. Oh well the weather followed me. Anyway will hook up with Sam soon and the fun begins! lol Can't wait for you guys to start arriving......

Sam Llorca

Sorry Craig,

We are going to miss the cookie-filled brownies too!

I know that when you have a business and family to take care is very hard to do this type of events.

Take care and we'll see you next year!

FredK

I am also so bummed that I cannot make it this year!

But I will be with you guys in spirit and will be watching from afar......I just completed my donation to ACH to support the cause.

I do intend to fly at least a couple of the WorldFlight routes this weekend from my sim here at home....watch out for UAL #1120.

Best regards,
Fred
Boeing 737NG-800, Prepar3D v4.5, Sim-Avionics 1.964, SimSync multi-channel (curved screen), Optoma 1080GTDarbee projectors (3), Fly Elise warping, FSGRW weather, FDS OH panels and CDUs, SimParts MIP, FDS SysBoards (OH), CPFlight MCPPro and pedestal panels, FI Gauges, PFC controls, converted motorized TQ (SIOC), Weber seats

Bob Reed

So it was a full day at WF U.S.A. central. Mostly work on the streaming stuff. Can you believe I have only actually been in the cockpit once since I got here. Just went up and sat in her. Nothing powered on or anything. Tomorrow is a different story. We have several things to test and double check so flying her is on the to do list! Oh the work load.. lol  ;D Anyway by tomorrows end we will be ready for the games to begin. I am so excited!!

ETomlin

It all sounds greatly exciting! Maybe one day I can get back down there. Hope you all arrive safe at Sam's place and I know he and his family is such a gracious host.
Eric Tomlin
Flight Line Simulations
www.FlightLineSimulations.com (new site)
Integral Lighted Panels, Products, Consultation, & Suppliers

dougsnow

I land at KTPA around 1830 tonite with a couple of local pilots in the jumpseat so I should be able to get a ride to the pax terminal so I can get the rental.

Wouldnt mind going up for a fly this evening for a little airwork, say an hour over the Gulf of Mex and recover back to KSRQ for some bounces :)

Sam Llorca

Hi Eric, you are always welcome, to all  CB member, we want to see you on every WorldFlight and my place is open to you all, me and my wife thank you for your support and donations, let's make this a better and unforgettable WorldFlight.
Cheers!

RayS

Exactly 21 hours from now, Trevor and I will be on final approach to KSRQ!

...it'll be great to see you guys again.

Ray Sotkiewicz

Sam Llorca

Awesome  Ray! Hurry up,  we need you to figure out SIMCONNECT  and this PTT SWITCH!

Everything else is ready!

See you soon!

Cheers,

fsaviator

Have fun guys!
As soon as I sign in to my next assignment, I'm dropping my leave request in order to make it next year!
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

Bob Reed

Warren, We look forward to getting you in on this. PTT is going to be the old fashioned way. Once trevor is here we will use wideFS to pass the button to the Vpilot software. We are ready for the arrivals and bouncing in our seats waiting! This is going to be an awesome event. Just remind me I said that a few sleepless days from now!  ;)

KyleH

In yyz waiting for my flight to SRQ. See you guys in a few hours  :idiot:
Kyle

Chief Pilot
Worldflight Team USA

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate