Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 03:41:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
505 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 736
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 505
Total: 505

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

pm sounds

Started by Mach7, June 23, 2016, 12:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mach7

Hello All,

Is there any way to access the engine fire or APU audio from PM sounds using a default aircraft that does not incorporate an avenue to do so?. I also have FS panel studio and would like to set up a switch (gauge) to enable the fire bell. apu, single and triple chime audio's.

Thanks in advance.

757Simulator

Yes! Very easy. Write a LUA script for waht you want, when you want. Name the LUA file ipcready.lua and place in your modules folder. Voila.

If you need assistance, visit Pete Dowson's forum.

Mitch

Mach7

Thanks for that Mitch,

I think LUA only works with FSUIPC4.

Unfortunately for me I have version 2 of FSUIPC and all my variables are programMed through that. If i upgrade to 4, I will have a good days work ahead of me re-programming.

Thanks anyway

-Jim

Bob Reed

You could also do it using a button or switch. Trip the button, set the PM offset and PMSounds will actavate the sound.. Should work even with FSUIPC2.

Mach7

Hello Bob,

Yes, tired to do that as well. I have a push button switch connected to my 836x, which is recognized by fsuipc, However when I tabulate the offset, there is nothing.

I have also selected 'include PM' on fsuipc menu, however there does not seem to be anything on this drop down menu that is associated with what I am looking for.

Does PM systems have there own offset values?

-Jim

Bob Reed

Quote from: Mach7 on July 02, 2016, 08:51:31 AM
Hello Bob,

Yes, tired to do that as well. I have a push button switch connected to my 836x, which is recognized by fsuipc, However when I tabulate the offset, there is nothing.

I have also selected 'include PM' on fsuipc menu, however there does not seem to be anything on this drop down menu that is associated with what I am looking for.

Does PM systems have there own offset values?

-Jim

Yes it does. And I think the list is in the txt file for PMSystems.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate