Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 03:56:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
260 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 509
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 260
Total: 260

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

A quick introduction

Started by Joe Lavery, October 21, 2009, 11:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Lavery

Good evening all,
Joe Lavery, journalist and CD editor for PC Pilot, PPL and general 737 fan would like to say Hi!
My 737 cockpit is in the current issue of PC Pilot for anyone interested. I will post a few pics in the next few days.

Trevor has been most helpful in getting this project functional and now al least I can fly the monster. Well after a fashion.  ;)

I look forward to many discussions with you all.

Regards

Joe.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

Trevor Hale

Welcome Joe,  Glad you made it here..  I am sure I didn;t help all that much, but anything I can do to help in the future.. Please let me know..

For those of you that do not know..  Joe has been working for ages on the latest article in the Magazine.

I personally haven't had the opportunity to read it yet, But I am sure if it is as good as Joe's other articles, it will be a MUST read.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

jackpilot

Good evening Joe

Most welcome and for sure we will have a lot to share/ask/test/ etc etc, and enjoy good company
Jack

Jack

warvet

Welcome Joe,
Pull up a chair, stool, autamun or anything handy, sorry you cant have the orange crate cause Trev is using that one and the geriatric postrapedic, orthapedic chair is already spoken for by Maurice, um the lounger, recliner is taken by BOB R and the economic wooden folding chair is taken by Ivar cause he hardly ever sits down. So anything else is open :) lol
Enjoy your stay.Sorry there are no pretzels anymore and the chips have had all flavor and salt removed from them for purely economical reasons :)

Tim
A340
"Want Some,Get Some, Bad Enough Take Some!:D "

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate