Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:38:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
189 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 184
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 189
Total: 189

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

737 work 4/16/2016

Started by Bob Reed, April 17, 2016, 07:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Reed

I spent the day working on the sim without actually touching the sim. I am working on the space the sim will inhabit and I am working on the plans. I need to squeeze this thing in with a shoe horn so I may have to fudge the dimensions a little but not too bad. Going to order the lumber for this coming weekend and we will see how bad I can trash everything lol! My building skills are not so good.

RayS

...as long as you have a chop saw, table saw, jig saw, hand-saw, scroll saw, drill, clamps, glue, wood screws, nails, brads, staples, t-square, level..

...and beer,

We're good!
Ray Sotkiewicz

Joe Lavery

Hey Ray, you forgot about the most important tool, the good o'l universal screwdriver....

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

Bob Reed

Quote from: RayS on April 17, 2016, 09:08:39 PM
...as long as you have a chop saw, table saw, jig saw, hand-saw, scroll saw, drill, clamps, glue, wood screws, nails, brads, staples, t-square, level..

...and beer,

We're good!

So tell me Ray, what ones of these tools are essential? I have some of them, will have others but probably not all.

Sam Llorca

bernard S

actually its the SOB tool.. the one that you throw across shop say SOB as it leaves only to have to fetch it because its the tool you need next  :angel:

RayS

You should probably try to find a decent Thumb-Unsmasher while you're digging around for tools.. :-)
Ray Sotkiewicz

Bob Reed

Quote from: Joe Lavery on April 18, 2016, 11:02:01 PM
Hey Ray, you forgot about the most important tool, the good o'l universal screwdriver....

I have a very nice tool box of assorted hammers...

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate