Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:57:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
129 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Carenado B200

Started by Bob Reed, October 17, 2014, 10:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Reed

I am trying to use this great aircraft as my base in the simulator. Things have been going pretty well but I have run into a snag with the lights. I am using offset 0D0C. I can turn on and off every light in this offset except the landing lights. Anyone have any ideas?

RayS

Do you have any ability via software like FSInterrogate to manually inject a "4" into that offset?

If that doesn't work, you might end up having to hardware that switch to your joystick interface connected to X-Plane. I did that with all of mine and although I burned 2 switch inputs per X-Plane function, everything works.
Ray Sotkiewicz

Bob Reed

Quote from: Botox on October 20, 2014, 01:41:23 PM
Do you have any ability via software like FSInterrogate to manually inject a "4" into that offset?

If that doesn't work, you might end up having to hardware that switch to your joystick interface connected to X-Plane. I did that with all of mine and although I burned 2 switch inputs per X-Plane function, everything works.

Yes I do . FS Interrogate does work.... I have several things I have found out. Chat later....

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate