Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:16:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
116 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 148
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 116
Total: 116

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

September 2011 Milestone!

Started by Trevor Hale, August 30, 2011, 05:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Hale

Since September 2009, Cockpitbuilders has brought the simulator building community a little bit closer together. We have not only provided a means to this solution, but we have managed to bring a non commercial fresh start to the industry. I personally feel this is what the hobby needed.

We are about to make what we consider to be a huge milestone. Guys,
We are about to reach 1000 members. Neither Bob nor I ever expected that Cockpitbuilders would have hit this milestone so quickly nor did we think it could have been achieved with such little speed bumps.

Without the help of Jack, Phil, the vendors, or the drive from the community, we would not have been able to see this happen exactly 2 years later.

Now it is time for us to give back to all of you. With an extra special thanks to Peter Cos , we are going to have a random membership draw for a Flightdeck Solutions $350.00 gift certificate applicable to any product they make. This will go a long way to helping someone get that extra part that they want while getting to realize the quality FDS offers.

In order to qualify, you must be a fully registered member here and have at least 10 posts under your belt before we hit the 1000 member mark. That's it

Once we reach the 1000 members. The forum will select a random member (staff excluded) and notify me. I will then make the announcement here.

Thank you for all for being a part of this amazing community that we've created here, and an extra special thank you to the staff for supporting it.

Best regards,
Trevor Hale
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

matta757

That's an awesome milestone to hit. It's been really fun being part of this community as it has grown. I agree that without all the vendors, this site and the hobby would not be what it is. It's always exciting to see what product they are coming up with next. Best of luck to everyone in the drawing!

Bob Reed

I don't qualify......Waaaaaaaaaaa  :'(

dharrison

Very cool,

I think we need a 1000 Member, "Post a Pic of Your Setup" thread.

Could we creat that and get it pinned? Lets see how many are really out there.

Don

Mink

Good to registered before :-)
my introduction is ready

Greetings Kresimir

Aerosim Solutions

Well done team, that is a good milestone to reach!!!

Congratulations...

Gwyn Perrett
Aerosim Solutions
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

fly_ebos

Congratulations to everyone. This is the most dedicated forum of them all.
Keep it up guys!

shaneb

Wow . . a lot of members in two years!   If I figured this right that is about 40 new members joined per month average.   I wonder how many of those are building a sim that we have not seen?  I bet you we have some closet builders!   ;D
Intel i7-4960X LGA 2011 / Asus Rampage Blk edition MB / EVGA Geforce Titan Blk video card / Corsair Vengeance 2400mhz 32GB / EVGA 1300w PSU / Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD / WD Black series 1TB 7200rpm HD / CoolerMaster Seidon 240 liquid cooler /  CoolerMaster 932 HAF case / Windows 7 Pro 64

MLeavy737

Nice going everyone! always fun stopping by here and seeing whats going on, keeping up with builds, and getting great new ideas! Rock ON!

Thanks!

Mike L
The 737 800/900... Fastest airplane with the gear down!

Trevor Hale

NEW INFORMATION.

Smart Sim Tech has just announced to me that they would like to offer a Prize for the Second Draw after 1000 members.  Tyler Reed General Manager is quoted to saying he would like to have us make a second draw, After the Flightdecksolutions Gift certificate is given away.  He would like to give away at a $55.00 Value...

30 Analog inputs, Common Ground. Connects to the computer through USB. Input board is self powered from the USB bus or can be hooked up to an external power supply (8 to 14v). The card has 2 16pin ribbon connectors utilizing pin 1 as the common wire (red wire). The board can be mounted to any surface, however we recommend using standoffs to keep the board from not touching the surface it is mounted on (mounting hardware is not included).
Whats included:
1x Smart Sim Tech 30 Input Board - R1
1x Product Manual
1x Mounting Diagram

Extra Thanks to Tyler for his generosity.
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate