Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 12:30:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
137 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 137
Total: 137

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

USB Radios for sale

Started by MLeavy737, January 13, 2011, 09:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MLeavy737

Hello all,
  Im putting my FDS USB Radios up for sale if anyone is interested.  2xCOMM and 2XNAV radios. Looking to sell em all together.

Im asking $750 for all of them together including USB cables.  Great deal i think considering FDS now sells em for about four hundred each!  These radios are not backlit but im sure that can be modified with small srface mount LED's.

Reduced to $600 plus shipping
Mike Leavy
The 737 800/900... Fastest airplane with the gear down!

matta757

Hey Mike,

Are you not building anymore? Too bad those babies are Boeing brown... ;)

Matt

MLeavy737

Matt,
  Yes im still building.. Slowly it seems. Im just working on a music/guitar project and could use a little cash to get things going.

Im willing to accept 600 plus shipping to get things going.

Matt, couldnt you repaint them ?

Mike Leavy

matta757

Mike,

I'm sure I probably could, although it might be difficult without ruining the text. But the other main problem is that the 757/767 comm radios have a CRS entry as well, where as the 737 only has the radio freq.

Matt

blueskydriver

edit
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

MLeavy737

John,
  That sounds like nice stuff! The Mesa Triple i know i very nice!

Im not really getting into anything new but i have a cool chance to do some recording with a few talented friends and i needed to go with a different amp to get the job done.  Peavey 6505 :)  I have always been into Rock and heavy stuff but apparently im getting pretty good at playing and writing metal.   

Been playing for about 20 years now and currently playing a Shecter 7 string and a 6 string  Ibanez something.. I foret the model but is a great sounding guitar. The 6 string is dropped to a C# while the 7 string is dropped a half step to a B (flat).  I have a bunch of rack mounted gear (processors, effects, gates, power amps) running into a 4x12 cab and a 2x12 cab. The stuff is kinda old and im looking to get rid of all that too. Basically gettig rid of everything to go with a Peavey. Its such an awesome amp! Also have a Ovation acoustic and some old 5 string bass i use to record with.

So have you stopped playing all together or just trimmed down a little?

Mike Leavy

jskibo

Mike.

Im interested. Stuck in SoCal with movers at the moment. Can we talk next week?
Less than 4 years to retirement......

blueskydriver

edit
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

MLeavy737

John (jskibo),
  Sounds good, good luck with the house closing and the move!  tty next week.

Mike Leavy

Nikolaiw4@hotmail.com

Hi Mike

If possible, I woulf like to buy the units. They must be shipped to Copenhagen (Denmark).

Regards, Nikolai

MLeavy737

Nikolai,
  Hello and thanks for writing. I actually have a list of a few people interested. Ill put you in order and if they fall through i will gladly offer them to you.

Mike Leavy

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate