Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 07:26:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
722 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 762
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 722
Total: 722

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Poldragonet Dual Linked Yokes

Started by Andrew 737, July 26, 2013, 07:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew 737

Hi Guys

I am seriously thinking of ordering these Daul Linked Yokes

http://symulatory.com/strona/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=99&category_id=43&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=56

I have E-mailed these guys 5 times in the last few months via the web contact form; I am really disappointed not to get a response at all! :(

Has anyone used this company and specifically the yokes?

If so feed-back and advice/comments would be greatly appreciated.
Regards and Thanks

Andrew

PC Specs - 3 x i7 2600k @ 4.6, GTX 780, 8gig ram, Samsung Pro 512g & 256g SSD's - 1 x i7 2600k @ 4.6, GTX 780, 8gig Ram, Caviar Black HDD With Crucial Adrenaline & 2 x i7 980x @ 3.3, 6gig ram, GTX 580 & Velociraptor HDD's

Mink

Hi.
Some Info about poldragonet:

It is one man company, so that the owner Jakub is doing most of the things himself.
if you are using a gmx, hotmail account etc there is a high chance that your mail ends in the spamfilter from him.
Also as i know they are closing always from mid july till mid august for sommer holidays.
so best would be to try again at the end of august.

and about the products. take a look at the flightsimulator center sims and sim stuff. you will see that they lokk the same as the ones from poldragonet. poldragonet is the supplier for FSC.

other company you ca take a look at is www.simujabs.com

Kresimir

Andrew 737

Quote from: Mink on July 26, 2013, 08:03:17 AM
Hi.

It is one man company, so that the owner Jakub is doing most of the things himself.
if you are using a gmx, hotmail account etc there is a high chance that your mail ends in the spamfilter from him.
Also as i know they are closing always from mid july till mid august for sommer holidays.

and about the products. take a look at the flightsimulator center sims and sim stuff. you will see that they lokk the same as the ones from poldragonet. poldragonet is the supplier for FSC.

Kresimir

Thank you for this information; very much appreciated
Regards and Thanks

Andrew

PC Specs - 3 x i7 2600k @ 4.6, GTX 780, 8gig ram, Samsung Pro 512g & 256g SSD's - 1 x i7 2600k @ 4.6, GTX 780, 8gig Ram, Caviar Black HDD With Crucial Adrenaline & 2 x i7 980x @ 3.3, 6gig ram, GTX 580 & Velociraptor HDD's

bernard S

Question for you why not just get the real thing!!! cheaper and faster just make sure you get the cross linkages a couple of  30 dollar pots trace out the wiring which is native to your software and you are done... now you have fit, feel form and function :-))))

Andrew 737

Hi Bernard

I would like to but I just don't have time in my life to do real yoke conversion.

Nice idea though :)
Regards and Thanks

Andrew

Andrew 737

Quote from: Mink on July 26, 2013, 08:03:17 AM
Hi.

Kresimir

Hi Kresimir

I went for the Simujabs Dual Linked 'motorised' 737 yokes in the end - Pedro is a nice guy and his products look good :)

Thanks
Regards and Thanks

Andrew

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate