Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 22, 2024, 11:19:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
141 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 165
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 141
Total: 141

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

737 Throttle quadrent

Started by macisaac, October 20, 2013, 02:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macisaac

Looking for a used real or simulated 737 throttle quadrent.  Open to any condition or manufacture. 

Cheers

MLeavy737

hello,
  not sure if you saw however i recently posted one for sale.

http://www.cockpitbuilders.com/community/index.php?topic=3765.msg29347;topicseen#new

Let me know if you have any questions.

Mike L
The 737 800/900... Fastest airplane with the gear down!

macisaac

Hi Mike, yes I did see your posting and sadly, its a bit more for what I am looking to spend.  My 737-300 needs an early -300 or -200adv throttle from a real aircraft , or I would be willing to hack up a used sim throttle.  Yours would be a shame to gut.  Good looking out though.

Cheers

glooker

Hello,
I have a 737 300 TQ that could be for sale.  Transport to you might be a problem.  If you are interested PM me and we can discuss its condition, pricing and transport issues.
Cheers
Greg

777 driver

I have a throttletek 737tq that I would be selling, if you're interested, let me know.

macisaac

Thanks for the offer.  What version?   Any issues?   I will most likely  have to gut it anyway and the throttle represent NG at a smaller scale, but If the price is right , it might make a good starting point.    Let me know what you would like for it, or there might be another member interested.

Cheers

777 driver

Sorry for the delay response, I'm kinda new on this and was hoping to get some sort of notification for responses. Anyhow, it's the Throttletek 737 version 2. I bought this earlier this year and have had no issues with it. It's a great start throttle specially for the cost and functionality. The only thing it doesn't have is the trim wheels, for which I just use the yoke buttons. I'm asking $600 + shipping if you still on the market for one.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate