Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:30:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
459 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 514
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 459
Total: 459

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Looking for a MIP at a descent price

Started by wax78, November 19, 2015, 08:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wax78

Hi Folks,

I'm currently looking for a MIP and before i have to take the plunge and buy a brand new one, i was just wondering if any one of you guys have a MIP to sell. I would rather most likely simworld, flyengravity or FDS but i'm opened to all discussion.

Anyway, if you have one of those, please let me know.

Kindly Regards,
JP

navymustang

May I suggest that you first determine the level of realism and scale that you want prior to deciding on a vender or source.  For example, do you want to have actual standby instruments (real or simulated) or use an LCD monitor to support them virtually along with the primary EICAS? Do you want a 100% scale panel?
That will narrow your choices down and make the final decision easier.  And off course that decision will cascade down to the lower EICAS and CDU console and your need for an actual scale lower EICAS display.
These can be costly decisions. For example, if you want true a 100% scale MIP with actual standby instruments, the upper EICAS will most likely have to be a custom cut LCD.
Jim
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate