Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:29:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
58 Guests, 1 User
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 70
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 58
Total: 59

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Wanted: F-18 parts

Started by Chain, February 15, 2017, 02:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chain

PM me if you have extra replica/homemade F-18 simulator parts lying around ;D

mickc

Chain

Hi there,

I saw his thread but he will only sell the whole pit. It would be too expensive to ship :(

Thanks for the link though.

bernard S

wow ..you want to buy f18 parts out of US   ... just about everything real is restricted..yiu better off fabricating what you need

Chain

Yes I only want to buy reproduction or "simulator" parts. Not real aircraft parts unless they are unrestricted. Perhaps I didn't make that clear in the first post. There are some nice fabricated parts (if that is the correct word) circling around since there are quite a few F-18 simpit builders around. There has also been two online shops that sell homemade Hornet parts. Some people have decided not to continue with their projects and there are parts but they are a bit rare.

I wonder if Jim's pit has replica parts or real parts. Well it doesn't matter since I don't have money to buy one.

I'll have to keep making my own parts :)

Fcoq

Hi Chain

If you have dimensions of the panels you want ,i can make it for you.
If there is not a problem for you i leave un France.....

Franck

bernard S

Jim's pit is all real ..but to ship it out to your as a single unit with not happen.. unless hell freezes over.. however that being said atb11k it's a bargain    just for stick and throttle plus rudder pedals they are not restricted ????.... same with seat as its not a NACES . you could just buy the switches as well etc less thexpensive panels

Chain

Fcoq: Nice! Do you have sample images of the panels you have made? How are the panels illuminated?

Fcoq

Yes of course!
See the attachments

Beech 58
B747
B737
A320
Tb30 Epsilon

And many more........
You can take a look at my cockpit post:
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com/community/index.php?topic=6051.0

Franck

Chain

I really like your panels. Nice job! I'll PM about the panels when I sort out my pit plans.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate