Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 02:46:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
264 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 509
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 264
Total: 264

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Immersive Calibration Pro V2 in P3D v4 ?

Started by brianwilliamson, January 20, 2018, 03:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianwilliamson

Can anyone please tell me if Immersive Calibration Pro Version 2, will work in P3d V4 .

I have searched everywhere, but am unable to find an answer, as I am having problems to get it working in P3d V4.

Regards..............Brian W.
3 X 6700K @ 4.4Ghz, W7-64 bit, 3 X GTX 1070-- 3 X Optoma 1020 GT Projectors, Airbus A 320 Flight Sim
plus 3 control computers.

Trevor Hale

Hi Brian.

Sam Kyle and I Had it working perfect under Windows 10 and P3d v4

We ran it in desktop mode though with Nvidia Surround. None the less it was the best calibration we ever were able to do. lol

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Joe Lavery

Hey Trev, you should read what you write.... tying to imagine you in a to to.... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

navymustang

I have it running on my three channel system - perfectly !
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

KyleH

Quote from: Joe Lavery on January 20, 2018, 04:05:13 AM
Hey Trev, you should read what you write.... tying to imagine you in a to to.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

:laugh: :laugh:
Kyle

Chief Pilot
Worldflight Team USA

Bob Reed

Joe Lavery

Sorry Bob, just the way my mind works...  8)
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Trevor Hale

Quote from: Joe Lavery on January 20, 2018, 04:05:13 AM

LOL I had to ready it 10 times to find my mistake LOL.
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA

VATSIM:

Joe Lavery

Sorry Trev, I'm not so hot on the psell checking either  :idiot: :idiot:

bravolima

My setting with default values of Immersive Calibration Pro and Display Pro is fine as well, but only in daylight. Does have someone of you any clues to minimize the overblendings in nightlight?
I painted the visual grey with a high AL content to reduce reflexion. There are some possibilities with Gamma and Gain, and in the newest Version there is a dark black feature.  Are any experineces around with this features?
PREPAR3D v4.5 FDS MIP, CDUs, Clocks, Shell, Liners, Tiller; FLIGHTILLUSION Brake-pressure, jaw-damper CPFlight: Overheads, Pedestal; MCP EFIS, OPENCOCKPIT Pedals; FCS: linked Yokes (modified); Weber-Seats on RAIL, ProSim B737 3.0, Aivalsoft EFB Version 2, Navigraph, FSC, BenQ1080 3 Beamer-Visual

brianwilliamson

Thank you fellas for that info. I was worried that when they brought out the later version of Cal pro that it may have been for 64 bit.

I am at this stage unable to get the side views on my projectors even though the frustrums are ok and in ViewGroups xml, are all there, as well the warping is ok, but all 3 views are a front one only.

So some more searching as to why.

Bernhard..... the best way I know is to change both brightness and contrast on your projectors. I drop the brightness down and increase the contrast.

Regards...............Brian W.

3 X 6700K @ 4.4Ghz, W7-64 bit, 3 X GTX 1070-- 3 X Optoma 1020 GT Projectors, Airbus A 320 Flight Sim

navymustang

Send me your calibration file and I can take a look at it.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

brianwilliamson

Thanks Jim, I am just sending a request to Fly Elise as I have a suspicion that the problem is that I am using a .project file that was on my 3 computers before I upgraded them with new cpu's and video cards, perhaps the dongles do not like using an old  .project file ?

I hate the thought of having to go and do another complete alignment !!

Regards..............Brian W.

navymustang

The dongles don't see the project files, they are only read by the licensing module.

crazydunc

Quote from: brianwilliamson on January 20, 2018, 02:31:16 PM
Thank you fellas for that info. I was worried that when they brought out the later version of Cal pro that it may have been for 64 bit.

I am at this stage unable to get the side views on my projectors even though the frustrums are ok and in ViewGroups xml, are all there, as well the warping is ok, but all 3 views are a front one only.

So some more searching as to why.

Bernhard..... the best way I know is to change both brightness and contrast on your projectors. I drop the brightness down and increase the contrast.

Regards...............Brian W.

Brian,

Just did some playing on our sim, with no view groups loaded we have the same issue, may be worth checking in the View groups menu that you have selected the view groups profile to active.

In game > Right click > View Groups

Dunc
--<br />Dunc<br /><br />FDS 737NG

brianwilliamson

Well I finally got it !!!

First of I am going to whinge about instruction manuals..............why can't they write simple instructions instead of filling out their pages with a super story, with lots of superfluous words.

Page 44: a picture of how to bring up View Group Management. Then a highlighted Display ID with a 2.

Well if you look in the Viewgroup .xml it shows the id's as 1 , 2 or 3.
Nothing to say you must put a 1 in all 3 !!

Page 45: Top of the page is a picture of the Viewgroups, then you are asked to click Immersive Calibration Pro . That is great without analysing the previous paragraph, which probably needs a law degree to decipher.

Why can't they keep it simple so we can all understand what needs to be done.

e.g. : 123/ Anywhere on P3d Screen, Right Mouse click.
         124/ Left Double mouse click on View Groups.
         125/Left  Mouse Click on Immersive Calibration Pro.
         126/ Repeat 125 to make sure the tick is in Immersive Calibration Pro.
etc. etc. etc..................................

Now I suspect I am not the only one that finds trouble with a lot of instruction manuals. I have to thank Frank for posting a video which I had to carefully watch a number of times to pick up the right click on the P3D screen, otherwise I would be still in trouble.

Thanks to all....................regards.......Brian W.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate