Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 09:39:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
493 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 499
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 493
Total: 493

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

FSUIPC FLAPS

Started by N606DL, February 04, 2018, 05:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N606DL

Hello does anyone know what I am doing wrong here. I am trying to set my flaps detents for leveld 767 aircraft. When I start out in FSUIPC to assign the pot I have for the flaps I set it for axis flaps set. Then I go to joystick calibrations. 6 of 11 for flaps. I see my aircraft type(leveld 767) with 7 detents. But when I move the lever nothing registers. The pot numbers dont move. This is driving my crazy.

D

KyleH

Make sure you've calibrated the joystick and all the axes that it uses in Windows first.

In FSUIPC when you assign the axes, make sure you select Send to FSUIPC calibration, then select flaps in the drop down.
Kyle

Chief Pilot
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

N606DL

Hi thanks for response. It says send to FSUIPC. I think I have a bunk Leo card. Let me report back....

navymustang

Kyle, just to  follow up. I saw your recent post where you suggest to calibrate in Windows first. I never do this, either on my home sim or at work. Have you found this really makes a difference?

In fact, just this morning calibrated my speed brake using FSUIPC only. Works great!

Thanks
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate