Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:48:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
349 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 407
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 349
Total: 349

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Looking for Korry Indicators

Started by mickc, February 23, 2018, 02:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickc

Hi gents,

I am looking for Korry 318 Indicators, as many as I can get.
Text and color is not important as I will be replacing the engraved legends with new ones.

As long as the cap is not broken it will be fine. 

Prefer caps and bodies that are a matched pair, but i can work around it if you have a box full of mismatched bits!

Cheers

737NGer

Quote from: mickc on February 23, 2018, 02:30:09 PM
Hi gents,

Text and color is not important as I will be replacing the engraved legends with new ones.

Prefer caps and bodies that are a matched pair, but i can work around it if you have a box full of mismatched bits!

Cheers

Hi Mick,

Send me a list of the Korry P/N's you want, with the engravings you want, and I'll probably be able to find you something.

I believe the P/N for these Korry's is in the form 318-XXX-XXX-XXX.

You know where to contact me ;)

Cheers,
Youssef

mickc

Quote from: 737NGer on February 23, 2018, 10:29:13 PM
Hi gents,

Cheers

Hi Mick,

Send me a list of the Korry P/N's you want, with the engravings you want, and I'll probably be able to find you something.

Cheers,
Youssef
Cheers Youssef, but I have tried that and anythinf that is still used on the NG or is NG specific is at least 350 USD for the cap alone.  The legend is not sold separately, only the whole cap. 

I'm getting the legends from a PMA authorized repair center, so just looking for bodies to fit them to.

I have been buying panels and raiding the Korry's out of them in the meantime :)

737NGer

Quote from: mickc on February 23, 2018, 11:23:11 PM
Quote from: 737NGer on February 23, 2018, 10:29:13 PM
Hi gents,

Cheers

Hi Mick,

Cheers,
Youssef
Cheers Youssef, but I have tried that and anythinf that is still used on the NG or is NG specific is at least 350 USD for the cap alone.  The legend is not sold separately, only the whole cap. 

I'm getting the legends from a PMA authorized repair center, so just looking for bodies to fit them to.

I have been buying panels and raiding the Korry's out of them in the meantime :)

If I'm correct some Korry's have identical P/N's across the CL and NG, there will definitely be AR condition Korry's out there.

mickc

Bumping this, I have managed to get another 25-odd, but still need 25 more. 

kurt-olsson

My best tip is ebay and old MIP panels. I bought an old MIP section just for korrys and switches.

mickc

That's what I have been doing Peter, getting quite the graveyard of panels built up now :)

kurt-olsson

Quote from: mickc on March 20, 2018, 08:48:38 AM
That's what I have been doing Peter, getting quite the graveyard of panels built up now :)

Haha cool!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate