Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:15:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
182 Guests, 1 User
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 186
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 182
Total: 183

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Wanted Pair of Headrests of this type!

Started by mgovernali, August 04, 2018, 08:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgovernali

Hey you fellows how are you. Im looking for a set of headrests of the type you see in the picture here. Of the Boeing brown color for my 747-400 cockpit. Any idea where I could get a pair? Thank you so kindly. Marco :idiot:

jackpilot

Never seen any on EBay, even then would be at an inflated price for what it is.
Get some pictures and make them from scratch. Not exactly a challenging design.
IMHO
Jack

Jack

bernard S

if you did not get them with seats   they never on ebay and comoanies will not sell as separates  only place if yiu consider a must have is IPECO   and they will be EXPENSIVE

mgovernali

Thank you guys. I appreciate the suggestions. I did make them myself but they look squarish (or rectangular lol) I wanted them to have the 2 protrusions at the bottom. I though maybe somebody had an extra set sitting around. Thank you so much. Marco

Joe Lavery

Take the picture to a car upholsterer, they will make those in a matter of minutes, just agree on a price first.  :idiot:

Joe.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

mgovernali

Thank you so much Joe. That is a very good idea actually.!! :)

Fly_AB

Hello Marco,

I got a headrest from Boeing 747 cockpit seat, unfortunately only one. But i'm sure you can make a replica one from this one.  I myself made one replica from boeing 737-400 seat which is i only have one and need the other one, and now it is looks similar.
It is easy to make this one as long as you have one.

If you need this, i will sell this and email me  flyabsimparts (at) gmail.com

Best regards,
Arif

bernard S

i want the two plastic covers    the left and right brown bits (covers )  bits .. name your price   pm me thanks 

Fly_AB

Quote from: bernard S on September 14, 2018, 08:11:38 AM
i want the two plastic covers    the left and right brown bits (covers )  bits .. name your price   pm me thanks
I already made several copy replica covers of this, i will check it and inform you via PM. Thanks.

bernard S

bonus ..... one can purchase  from IPecO .. alas they 47  bucks each but they have min order value so replicas are welcomed on my end

mickc

I have 2 pair of the OEM brown covers, they came with my headrests, but I am replacing them with new grey ones.
I have another order on the way from Ipeco with them in it. 

You will need to get some small trim push clips to hold them on, as the plastic rivets they use at Ipeco can only be bought in lots of 100

bernard S

those i have 😁..when i.pimped my seats   

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate