Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:43:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
107 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 107
Total: 107

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Seat adjusment levers

Started by jackpilot, March 07, 2020, 08:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackpilot

Looking for two seat adjustment levers as per pic.
(Just the black part)
Jack

Jack

Joe Lavery

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

jackpilot

Yep, but !!
UknowwhatImean

So many lonesome parts, eager to have a new lease!
 :D

Jack

Joe Lavery

What I mean is if you have the sizes it can easily be 3D printed.
I'm happy to draw them up for you in 3D if you can give me the accurate measurements, and any 3D print service will print them at a fairly low cost.
I would be happy to print them for you, but the cost of shipping to Canada is crazy, as our friend Trevor found out.
This is a printing service in Canada below:

https://3dprintingcanada.com/pages/3d-printing-services?gclid=CjwKCAiAzJLzBRAZEiwAmZb0au3deWCP5lXxasXdh_xi99oGXH4JJWdS0m3uNmVOCEt5waJJBCTV8RoCMKAQAvD_BwE

Joe.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

ame

As well as local 3D-printing services you might find your local library has 3D printing facilities.

But, 3D printers are cheap these days. You know you want one.

Joe Lavery

I should have mentioned Jack I do not want any payment for drawing these for you. :-)

Joe.

jackpilot

Very nice of you guys.
Still looking for an OEM

::)

Jack

bernard S

go to oem direct set up account and to the races you go 😄  i am nit being flippant it is prolly nore cost competitivr direct i doubt a dismatler would remove just those items

n4208t

Hey Jack.  If you cannot find them and Joe can do the CAD work I would be happy to 3D print these for you for free.  All you need do is pay the postage from Minnesota to Canada and that should not be too bad.

Steve

Garys

These are going to be super hard to find. These classic seats haven't been made for over 3 decades and the usual sellers still want good many for them. The quickest and easiest way to get these parts OEM would be to make an offer on another seat. This one is a needle in a haystack. I hope you find the needle.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate