Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 18, 2024, 09:52:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
56 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,638
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 99
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 56
Total: 56

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Looking for a talented Aircraft Repaint artist....

Started by RayS, March 27, 2021, 07:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayS

That can make the Carenado Beechcraft 1900D Look like a school bus.

Example attached.

(Ps: Those flip-out stop signs would make great speed brakes!)

It's an X-Plane aircraft but I'd be willing to purchase the aircraft for you if you don't already have it.

Ray Sotkiewicz

Joe Lavery

Quote from: RayS on March 27, 2021, 07:15:20 PMThat can make the Carenado Beechcraft 1900D Look like a school bus.

Example attached.

(Ps: Those flip-out stop signs would make great speed brakes!)

It's an X-Plane aircraft but I'd be willing to purchase the aircraft for you if you don't already have it.

Ray, the question comes to mind...why? 🤔
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

bernard S

oh hell yeah go for it  ..  i can see a zillion reasons why .. but must have motion   why stop at at re paint     stop teasing me with nutty   lol 😆

Joe Lavery

Well you don't need to create the 3D model, you can download this one for Sketchup and export it into a format that x-plane will understand. Then all you need is someone to convert the Beechcraft using the external Bus model instead.

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/52b0f1b0-272e-44da-9aa9-36e68e1ae4b2/School-bus?hl=en

That's if you really are looking for a flying bus?  8)
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

RayS

I just thought it would be a fun mod. And, I don't have the time, talent, nor the inclination to do this myself, so.... easy money for someone!
Ray Sotkiewicz

blueskydriver

Hey Ray,

It's not very difficult to repaint it yourself. Here is an older video of someone doing it in Xplane 11 and using GIMP with Photoshop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL3HD24z5LI

So, even with the basic things you're requesting, it's not very hard, nor time consuming when you look at the overall color scheme. All yellow with a black stripe and a few text placements and so on shouldn't be that taxing for a well rounded guy like you....

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

ame

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate