Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 01:54:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
551 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 831
  • Online ever: 831
  • (Today at 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 551
Total: 551

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

The Rebuild Begins

Started by MLeavy737, August 06, 2010, 06:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MLeavy737

Hello all,
  well i finally started after many months, years even, if I include moving, unpacking, settling in etc.. Heres a few pics, not much to look at but its a start. The box section is the main support section of the sim which will hold the controls. Putting wheels on this one. Idea is to make it somewhat transportable, at least movable in some regards. You can see the rest of the sim in the background and scattered all around inside the house. Dirtbikes come in handy when the frustration level builds :)

Mike Leavy
The 737 800/900... Fastest airplane with the gear down!

XOrionFE

Wow, awesome looking stuff Mike.

Whoes frame handiwork is that might I ask?  It looks fantastic holding authentic panels.

Regards,
Scott

fsaviator

That is awesome Mike.

You wouldn't mind taking some good close up shots (like you did for the CDU's) of your yoke setup, would you? :-[

I'm constantly thinking about the best way to go about it, and it looks from this viewpoint like it has a very space saving design at the bottom.

Thanks, and keep us posted!

Warren
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

Bob Reed

Quote from: XOrionFE on August 06, 2010, 09:27:52 AM
Wow, awesome looking stuff Mike.

Whoes frame handiwork is that might I ask?  It looks fantastic holding authentic panels.

Regards,
Scott

Hi Scott.. His shell, frame and yoke setup are form Northern Flightsim. He does real TQs as well converted over for simulators.

Emesis

Wow, Northern Flight sim has some nice stuff. Amazing how I never ran across them before in my years of research.

Thanks for the info Bob.
Rand

MLeavy737

Yep, ill second the plug for NortherFlightSim.. Makes great stuff and you never have to worry about it. Art (the owner) is a great guy, one of the most honest, trustworthy people i know.

Heres a shot of the controls going in the base.. Ill start building up the rest of the structure once everything is secured in position.

Mike Leavy
The 737 800/900... Fastest airplane with the gear down!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate