Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 11:40:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
519 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 527
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 519
Total: 519

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Needed

Started by Bob Reed, August 07, 2010, 04:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Reed

Ok .. I am in need of some, any drawings of the King Air B200. I have been looking for 2 days and so far I have not done so well.. Any help???

Joe Lavery

Hi Bob,

Here's a couple, not that detailed but will provide a basis for modelling.

Cheers
Joe.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

Bob Reed

MLeavy737

Bob,
  Stupid question but have you though about going to an airport or local FBO and seeing if they have any kingairs there? If you approach it the right way people wont think your crazy or up to something. Arm yourself with a few pics of what your doing, even if its some pics of sims you built in the past. That way when you talk to someone you can show them, not that you just want to get in an airplane and they dont know why. Most times companies have kingairs sitting in hangars. Try to look online for companies in your area that fly them. Then go there and ask them if you could take a look. Most people, especially pilots are always looking to help and show off their airplane :) tell them your working on a sim to get kids into flying or working on a school project type thing.

Mike Leavy
The 737 800/900... Fastest airplane with the gear down!

jackpilot

Jack

Bob Reed

Bob Reed

Quote from: MLeavy737 on August 08, 2010, 07:36:50 AM
Bob,
  Stupid question but have you though about going to an airport or local FBO and seeing if they have any kingairs there? If you approach it the right way people wont think your crazy or up to something. Arm yourself with a few pics of what your doing, even if its some pics of sims you built in the past. That way when you talk to someone you can show them, not that you just want to get in an airplane and they dont know why. Most times companies have kingairs sitting in hangars. Try to look online for companies in your area that fly them. Then go there and ask them if you could take a look. Most people, especially pilots are always looking to help and show off their airplane :) tell them your working on a sim to get kids into flying or working on a school project type thing.

Hi Mike.. I will do that but most of out airports around here are much smaller stuff. There might be a couple in Rochester I will have to see. Thanks for the idea!
Mike Leavy

phil744

that is your best bet, i asked once whilst building my hours in Oshwa can i have a look inside there B200 and they took me for a spin in it :) ended up doing a touch and go at toronto city airport, not bad for someone with only 10 hours under there belt, best day of my life for sure, so be warned, u may get more than u asked for

Shhhh, dont tell the FAA though, whish i could of put that in my log book :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
757-200, P3D, LD767,Arduino, panels by some british moron, pile of dead airplane parts and a hammer!

Yeah i got one of these facebook things too http://www.facebook.com/Simvionics

jackpilot

Hey Phil

Was wondering if there was an Oshawa in the UK! But the mention to Toronto made it...
What the heck were you doing here in CDN.
I know it is a post "high-jack" but tell us what's up with you...can we resume orders???
Cheers
JP

Jack

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate