Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:06:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
107 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 107
Total: 107

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Jay El switches for sale

Started by Trooping, July 03, 2020, 09:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trooping

Hey Guys,

Thought I would post these up here first in case anyone is interested before they go on ebay and other sites.   I ended up removing ( Im not crazy, I swear! ) all the JayEl switches from my real CRJ panels.  I decided it was to involved for me to get them operational and I didnt have the time or patience to do so.  Ended up replacing them all with 12v switches.

So I have about 31 of them I think, all are latching except for 4 which are momentary, obviously with varying legends.  Most are prewired although have been cut, but plenty of wire left to be able to solder them up to a connector or something.

Could suit a variety of simpit projects.  Would prefer to sell all as a bundle, price is $300 for all, which is $9.50 each.  Ive seen people trying to sell these things for $80 for one on ebay.

Shoot me a PM if your interested.  Postage will vary depending on location.

Jonathan.

jskibo

Less than 4 years to retirement......

Trooping

John,

Throwing in another 7 switches.

Jonathan.

jskibo

jackpilot

Jack

Trooping

Hi Jack,

I did look at that initially, but at around $5 per led, and each switch taking 4, its another expense I didnt want to occur.  Not to mention there really is no way to enable proper systems operation with the lighting of the switches for the CRJ other than creating some sort of custom software for it, which is beyond the scope of my abilities. 

They are sold now, obviously other people are going to have better success.   Unfortunately for me, the Aerosoft CRJ is not pro-sim level.

Jonathan.

jskibo

Quote from: Trooping on July 10, 2020, 06:56:52 PMHi Jack,

I did look at that initially, but at around $5 per led, and each switch taking 4, its another expense I didnt want to occur.  Not to mention there really is no way to enable proper systems operation with the lighting of the switches for the CRJ other than creating some sort of custom software for it, which is beyond the scope of my abilities. 

They are sold now, obviously other people are going to have better success.   Unfortunately for me, the Aerosoft CRJ is not pro-sim level.

Jonathan.

There's 36 in an F16 Block 50 cockpit.  Luckily they can be lit correctly using the shared memory of Falcon BMS software plus Pokeys.

There's a creative guy on the falcon forums that posted how to crush out a bulb, drill the bottom and use a standard LED as well.  I'll try a few but if tedious switch to just buying them. 

I was robbing decommissioned Tornado panels and had half I needed but this is perfect as another builder friend needed the remaining ones. 

Thanks again. 

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate