Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 09:43:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
77 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 96
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 77
Total: 77

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Worldflight 2015 WOW!!!

Started by Bob Reed, November 07, 2015, 04:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Reed

What a sad morning here at Worldflight Team USA headquarters! Our wonderful 737-800 is tucked away getting a well deserved rest as well of those from her crew that are left. Some of them have departed and others will soon. Old friends seen and new ones made. Many hours spent guiding Delta 209 through her around the world trip. The best WF for Team USA EVER! How do we top this one. We say that every year, yet every year it gets better. We are waiting for our total but looks like a record year for our donations. I am already looking at the counter in the corner but as of yet, it has not been reset. I want to give a huge thank you to all who have participated this year! For those who have donated, THANK YOU for making this our most prosperous yet! If you where here at the facility, THANK YOU for making this a very smooth year. Sam and Lora, what can I say. You open your home and your hearts to a bunch of crazy people and make us feel at home and a part of your family. You put your lives on hold and for that, THANK YOU!! We did miss a few of our crew this year and we hope you will return next year. Yes plans for next year have already started! Did I say we where crazy? I have so much I want to say and will say more over the next few days. I will end this post with a "WOW!!"

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate