Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 10:36:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
32 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 41
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 32
Total: 32

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Cannot get th2go to work.

Started by Drewsta, April 04, 2011, 03:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drewsta

Hi all, I might have a solution to this problem. I try a few things tonight and post the results soon.

Cheers
Drew

Drewsta

Hi guys, I tried an idea i was given to cycle through the s key for views or hit the Shift + 1 key and that may make the leveld panels come alive. Unfortunately it didn't work. Something I did notice when I went to warp the screen and test what it looked like, Fly Elise-ng software also warped all my mip screens aswell? Perhaps i should just try 3 straight screens instead of curved wether that would make a difference.

Drew

Drewsta

Ok i have definatelty narrowed it down to the 3 undocked views. If I delete the 3 undocked views and hit ctl s to come out of top down view, the panels come to life straight away. The Leveld767 simply will not work for me with 3 undocked views, 3 x projectors and th2go. It will work fine with 1 outside view across all 3 projectors but that looks silly out the side. I have played with the warping software from Fly Elise-ng but that warps everything including all the instument panels.  :-\

Totally stuck again withh $10000 sim rotting in the shed.

If i had hair left i would have pulled it out by now.

I appreciate everyones help but i can only troubleshoot myself and keep trying the same things in different so many times i guess.

Ivar has suggested that I connect my pentium 4 to the coreI5 and run fs2004 and the levelD panels and aircraft from the p4 "server" and just the visuals from the CoreI5 "existing computer or client to be". 

Drew

Drewsta

Hi all, I have it working thanks to a post I recieved on the 767 forum.

I followed this procedure and now can run everything properly on 3 undocked views in fullscreen!

A) Tired of reshuffling extra panles around on multiple monitors - I was, until I discovered this work around:
1. Load up FS9 & your favourite aircraft
2. Start a flight & go to a Windowed main panel.
3. Open up your extra panel windows, move them to your other monitor(s) and resize making sure you leave an allowance for the Windows frames which will disapear in full screen mode.
4. Save the flight!!!!! MOST IMPORTANT
5. Switch to 3d mode and check the position of your extra windows.
5A: Go back into Windowed mode (this appears to lock the full screen mode panel window positions into place. Then for the second time undock your extra panels and move and resize them into your extra monitor. THEN SAVE FLIGHT. This locks the windowed extra panels in place.
6. If you need to adjust, go back to Windows mode and CTL-C out of FS9 - DO NOT RESAVE THE FLIGHT.
7. Restart FS9 and the flight you saved (you should be in Windowed mode with your extra panels showing as you left them on your other monitor(s)).
8. Re-adjust your extra panels and then SAVE AGAIN, then recheck in Full screen.
REPEAT steps 6-8 until satisfied with positioning of extra panels.
9. When happy, kick off FS9 with your saved flight and go to full screen mode with your extra panels where you left them. Have a good flight BUT DO NOT GO BACK TO WINDOWED MODE AND DO NOT SAVE THE FLIGHT AGAIN.
10. At the end of every flight slip back into windowed mode and CTL-C out of FS9. Yes, the extra panels will resurface on the main panel window, this is no problem provided you don't save again.
11. Repeat the whole process with other aircraft.

I have noticed on one occassion that, on starting a flight in windowed mode, as you must to get this to work, the extra panels weren't showing. But, after pressing SHIFT + panel number they showed up on the second monitor as I had left them.

Caution: Remember that before leaving FS9 you must go into Windowed mode.

One thing remains, I need to check why my mip panels are still warping with the Fly Elise NG warping software, even with the warp child windows box unchecked. I'll get back to you on that one.

Cheers
Drew

Nat Crea

Glad you have gone forward mate.

Believe me, no one here just fires up their Sim and flies...we all have issues :D

Nat

Drewsta

Thanks Nat , this hobby has really steep learning curves at times.

cheers
Drew

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate