Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:50:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
164 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 193
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 164
Total: 164

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Immersive Display Warping Stopped Working

Started by ZK CWD, July 23, 2017, 02:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK CWD

Hi All,

I'm currently using Fly Elise Immersive Display on all of my three projectors and have been for the past year.
For some reason or another the middle screen I can't turn on or off the warping function which I programmed as being "Shift F5"
When I push this it changes from Disabled to Enabled in the Preferences screen of Immersive Display but wont change Prepared 3D to warp.
I have all my updates completed but still nothing.
The other two screens are working fine.
Does anyone have an idea of what may be happening to rectify the problem.
Look forward to your replys

Richard
New Zealand
Boeing 737NG-800, Prepar3D v4.5 Pro Sim 737 WideView and Wide Traffic (curved screen), Optoma 1080GT projectors (3), Fly Elise warping, ORBX Scenery, Simworld OH panels, CDUs and Guages FDS MIP and SysBoards (OH), CPFlight MCP and pedestal panels, CYP V.3 Throttle Yokes Aerosim Solutions  Pedals. Weber Seats. Flight Illusion Compass, Flap, and Brake Pressure gauges. SIOC for FMC

jackpilot

did you try to reprogram it with another key ?

Jack

ZK CWD

Hi Jack and thanks for your reply,

Yes I did try and programme another key but still didn't work.

In the end I emailed Nikoli and forwarded to him the log file and he was able to see what the problem was.

All has now been rectified and working fine.

Thanks again

Richard
Boeing 737NG-800, Prepar3D v4.5 Pro Sim 737 WideView and Wide Traffic (curved screen), Optoma 1080GT projectors (3), Fly Elise warping, ORBX Scenery, Simworld OH panels, CDUs and Guages FDS MIP and SysBoards (OH), CPFlight MCP and pedestal panels, CYP V.3 Throttle Yokes Aerosim Solutions  Pedals. Weber Seats. Flight Illusion Compass, Flap, and Brake Pressure gauges. SIOC for FMC

Caflyt

Can you let us know what the problem was? And how it was fixed just in case someone else might experience this.

Craig

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate