Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:59:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
118 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 118
Total: 118

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

8th Year Anniversary!

Started by blueskydriver, February 21, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Hey Everyone,

I was doing some posting today and while going back to find some links, I noticed my Cockpit Builders join date. How funny to look at this almost on the very same day...

Believe it or not, February 23rd is my 8th year on this awesome website having fun, enjoying loads of laughs, retaining lots of learning and just being with my friends (even family...Simlady).

With that in mind, thank you all for the things you've done for me over these many years, and even though I've only met a few, I always feel like I've met every single one of you in person.

The friendliness here is a complete joy and I always see all of us as pilots in one form or another...

Thanks again to all of you,

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

jackpilot

Same here, friendship and shared passion for a hobby are 2 good reasons to enjoy life. :D

Jack

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate