Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 18, 2024, 09:26:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
53 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,638
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 99
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 53
Total: 53

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Surplus GPU wnated

Started by iwik, May 03, 2021, 06:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwik

Hi Guys,
Anyone have something like a GTX1080 surplus. With shortage of GPU's i cant progress further with my build. I am waiting on supplies of GTS3080
(cant afford the 90).Its only going to be stop gap measure so dont want to pay much.
Thanks

Les

sagrada737

Hello Les,

Perhaps I can help you...   

I am willing to sell you either of the two GPUs that I have; both of which would be fine for a multi-projector/monitor setup.

MSI GTX-1080  3-Display Ports; 1-HDMI   
$750 plus shipping.

or...

EVGA GTX-980Ti water cooled  3-Displayports; 1 HDMI
$600 plus shipping.

Let me know via PM if you are interested.   By the way...   There is no such thing as surplus when it comes to Graphic Cards... :D

Regards,
Mike Sherick
Las Cruces, NM
Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

Joe Lavery

Quote from: sagrada737 on May 04, 2021, 12:42:12 PMHello Les,

Perhaps I can help you... 

I am willing to sell you either of the two GPUs that I have; both of which would be fine for a multi-projector/monitor setup.

MSI GTX-1080  3-Display Ports; 1-HDMI 
$750 plus shipping.

or...

EVGA GTX-980Ti water cooled  3-Displayports; 1 HDMI
$600 plus shipping.

Let me know via PM if you are interested.  By the way...  There is no such thing as surplus when it comes to Graphic Cards... :D

Regards,
Mike Sherick
Las Cruces, NM

That's quite a good price, I paid more than that last year for a 1080ti from eBay.
As Mike said these rarely become surplus, I sold my old one on eBay after buying the 1080.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

iwik

Thanks Mike,
Will hold off at the moment as the gpu i want is due in any day. Will look into it again in a a week or two if nothing happens
Les

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate