Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 03:39:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
57 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,638
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 65
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 57
Total: 57

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Building a Home-Based Airliner Cockpit: Free Webinar

Started by FlightSimExpo, May 05, 2021, 07:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlightSimExpo

Hi Everyone,

As some of you know, I'm Evan, co-founder of FlightSimExpo. I usually drop by once a year to answer a few questions about our annual event when it comes around.

In addition to the annual event, I also work with Flight Simulation Association (FSA). We launched FSA a few weeks ago to (1) help orient new simmers to our community and (2) provide a place for those who may not already have a Twitch/YouTube following to connect with the community.

As I was researching content for FSA, I came across Tony (known on these forums as "MistyBlue" - https://www.simobsession.com/). He and I got to talking and thought it might be interesting for him to present a webinar on home cockpit building. The session will cover the pros and cons of building a home cockpit, the costs, the hardware and software he used in his 737 build, and the role of 3D printing.

Tony suggested I post about the session here in case anyone was interested in taking part. I checked in with Trevor before posting to make sure that I'm onside with a post like this.

If this session would be of interest, we welcome you to attend. It's free to join, though you have to create an account so you can submit questions during the sessions.

Details:
  • Date: June 3, 2021
  • Time: 2100 EDT (this is 0100 GMT on June 4, a recording will be available)
  • Where: Flight Simulation Association (free account required)

(By the way, since the launch of FSA back in March we have been listening to feedback from the community and have been consistently updating resources and guides based on input. We're always open to feedback. If you have general questions about FSA and what we're trying to do, etc. I more than welcome them.)
San Diego - September 24-26, 2021
Town and Country Resort
www.flightsimexpo.com | +1 833-4-FSEXPO

FlightSimExpo

Reminder: Tony's presentation is one week from today, on June 3. We welcome everyone to register and join free:

https://flightsimassociation.com/webinars/building-a-home-based-airliner-cockpit
San Diego - September 24-26, 2021
Town and Country Resort
www.flightsimexpo.com | +1 833-4-FSEXPO

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate