Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 05:54:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
709 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 741
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 709
Total: 709

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

My new B737NG Project

Started by carlos hermida, November 04, 2010, 04:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Hey Carlos,

Your sim looks incredible! Definitely a top shelf build you got going on...thanks for the updates.

That brings me too a point for all those reading this, posting pics not only shows your work, but gives the rest of us ideas. Take Carlos' labels he had made, I see those and say "AMAZING and I WANT THEM"...lol! So, Carlos where did you procure these?

If you made them, you better start making them too sell, as I would be the first buyer. Also, where did you get the big Boeing Logo Label above the aft overhead?

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

carlos hermida

Quote from: blueskydriver on March 12, 2016, 05:26:42 PM
Hey Carlos,

Your sim looks incredible! Definitely a top shelf build you got going on...thanks for the updates.

That brings me too a point for all those reading this, posting pics not only shows your work, but gives the rest of us ideas. Take Carlos' labels he had made, I see those and say "AMAZING and I WANT THEM"...lol! So, Carlos where did you procure these?

If you made them, you better start making them too sell, as I would be the first buyer. Also, where did you get the big Boeing Logo Label above the aft overhead?

John

Hi John,

Thanks for the words about my sim and decals.
Yes, all was done by me on MAC and laser printed using special vinil decal paper and that includes the Boeing Logo Label.

I promise you that I will think about selling it maybe like a set of "Decals Kit for Homebuilders" , but first I need to adjust some things.

I will update here how it goes, with some pics , when times permits with a posible price that justify for both sides.
It was not my intention to produce it to sell, but I will think serious about your request...

blueskydriver

Hi Carlos,

Sounds great! Just let me or all of us know, as I bet that I will not be the only one interested...

Best Regards,

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate