Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 08:46:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
742 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 745
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 742
Total: 742

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Prosim vs. all the others...

Started by NAX228, February 02, 2011, 04:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAX228

Will be interesting to see how many of you thet will migrate to Prosim737. I know I have done for good now.
The sense to details in logics is by far the best I've seen and the updates are coming about weekly. By being part of the usergroup in these early stages, whishes and bugs pointed out by us is quickly implemented/fixed.
Some of you might know what software I migrated from, and now also some users of Sim-A is more comfortable using ProSim. At least one, but maybe soon to be two, of my friends using PM is also taking the step to Prosim these days.

I thought it would take a lot of work to get the software up and running on my system that was set up to run another software, but I keept all the hardware plugged as it was and the new suit was up and running in less than one hour. After a weekend of testing I was convinced this is the software to bet on the next years. It's so easy to configure and run so smooth on lowspec PCs.
I can't belive that this suite still is freeware, but it's supposed to cost up to 300€ later on. Even that is a price I've had no problem paying at this stage.

Awaiting full support for my Rev-Sim TQ and Oral is working on a script. Hope it doesn't take to long. Running it with my old script I have no autothrottle, but auto spoiler works  :-[ I don't have the SIOC skills to work it out on my own.

I've seen some of the names from this forum in at the Prosim737 forum, so I guess you're sniffing on it.
-------------------
1 step forward, 2 steps back...

jskibo

Oral said he is switching his gear over to it, so I'm sure you'll get the script soon considering he plans to use it :)
Less than 4 years to retirement......

fsaviator

I'm on board.

I didn't get much of chance to mess with it before I left, but what I saw, and the marketing strategy that is offered has sold me.

The service Marty is providing is by far the BEST customer/beta tester support I have ever seen.  I swear he never sleeps as every time I posted an issue, he replied extremely fast with a fix.  That alone sold me.  Hopefully he doesn't burnt out before we get to the 100% solution :laugh:

I also hope that he stays real with it, and keeps it within most of our range.

Cheers to Marty and Prosim!

Warren

Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

727737Nut

I use Prosim for the systems logic for one main reason. it is SO EASY to interface with opencockpits hardware.
737 Junkie

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate