Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:34:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
481 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 491
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 481
Total: 481

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

No freq change on squawkbox 3 with Leveld767.

Started by Drewsta, September 08, 2011, 01:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drewsta

Hi guys, I can't seem to change the frequencies in Squawkbox 3. I am using Leveld767 and fs2004 with SB3 and registered updated fsuipc for FS9. I have the atc module from open cockpits using Nico's leekseecon module software. Squawkbox loads and connects ok.The module works fine in the cockpit and the frequencies change fine on the 767 panel but for some reason it won't change the actual frequency in the bottom right corner of squawkbox. Even if I type the frequency in the SB window it still changes it on the 767 panel but not on the SB window. Its like it's not talking to SB. I did read somewhere that the leveld767 may have an issue with the way it's powered up and that the SB radio may not be getting power. I do also notice that the SB disconnects after 10 mins too. I have tried different scenarios, Hyd pumps on, apu running, engines running but can't seem to get it working. I have used SB3 with the leveld767 for hundreds of hours without a hiccup and also in this sim before I updated all the visuals etc. Maybe i should uninstall and reload it?

Cheers
Drew

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate