Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 06:31:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
720 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 738
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 720
Total: 720

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Need help making a decision about a 737 throttle quadrant - please

Started by kattz, January 30, 2013, 05:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

John is right, $1,300 is a great price for a real one, but $800 would've been better. Did you by chance ask him why the $500 jump in price?

So, what did you do with your F16 gear? You still have any of it left? If so, PM me a list...

John, aka BSD.

| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

kattz

Quote from: blueskydriver on February 01, 2013, 08:18:36 PM
John is right, $1,300 is a great price for a real one, but $800 would've been better. Did you by chance ask him why the $500 jump in price?

So, what did you do with your F16 gear? You still have any of it left? If so, PM me a list...

John, aka BSD.
Sorry, just a worn out Cougar and TM rudder pedals is all that's left.  Going to hang onto them for the milviz Strike Eagle.

I did ask him and I think he might counter with a lower price and keep the center pedestal.

kattz

So... I talked to the gentleman with the TQ out west.  He made me a nice offer on the price, but that is between us.  The final answer is, I'm going to go another direction on this and pass on the real TQ.  I've no intentions of building a simpit, just using the Obutto system that I have and wanted a real TQ.  If you are interested, I'll put anyone who asks in touch with the seller and you can work out your own deal on the price with him.  He was real decent to work with, and supplies parts to both Northern Flight Sims and Flight Deck Solutions for their RL stuff.

Kev

Boeing Skunk Works

Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

kattz

No, it's a 737 quad, not a 727.. ::)  Don't see the missing lever.

Boeing Skunk Works

XOrionFE

kattz

Boeing Skunk Works

kattz

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate