Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 07:35:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
716 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 738
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 716
Total: 716

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Simworld CAN Gauges review ** Pic Heavy**!

Started by mickc, April 15, 2014, 10:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Llorca

You are right Frank,

They don't have a detailed set of instructions or pictures to support the installation, I had issues with the gauges not turning on at all at the beginning, BUT I have to say that their customer support is second to none, after a few emails with Pilip I was referred to his top technical guy and in less than 4hours my gauges where working, he pointed out my mistake on the installation and referred me to Nicks pictures on this site, there was the answer all this time.
I have to say that Simworld, Cockpitbuilders and other good companies here make a great team.
That's why I'm glue to this site! Thank you.

mickc

Same here Sam,

I had an issue when I first set the gauges up due to the cheap power supply I was using, Filip and the team worked with me tirelessly to to solve the problem, even though it was my Ebay power supply that was the fault!

Glad you have them working. :)

Stay tuned for a full review on the new Simworld Plug and Play MCP and EFIS units  ;D ;D

Users of the gauges will be able to use the same CAN box to run the MCP and EFIS, with just the same amount of setup and configuration needed (absolutely none!)

http://www.simworld.pl/shop/product_info.php?products_id=107

I may also have a review on another new Simworld P&P product too,  ;)

tennyson

Hi Guys,
I know this thread has been dead for a while, but I only just got around to starting up my Simworld gauges in my overhead and thought I'd show you all this little vid I did on them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jKSMYCoDJY

Frank Cooper

Sam Llorca

Great video, lots of detail info, thank you Frank.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate