Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:00:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
123 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 123
Total: 123

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Output Card is finally here

Started by Tyler Reed, July 25, 2011, 03:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler Reed

Smart Sim Tech's 2nd card has finally been completed, the card will come with 2 revisions

The picture above (minus the missing components in the middle) is the R2 or lite version of the card

Revision 1 - $85.00
> 3 groups of 8 outputs, each having a jumper to select either a 12v, 5v, or Custom Output
> On-board adjustable power supply (Max 1A) that can provide a custom output voltage from 1.2v to 11v
> Board is powered by external 12v power supply
> Max Amp Output is 1A for the entire card
> 24 LEDs to show status of outputs (has jumper to disable)

Revision 2 - $70.00
> 3 groups of 8 outputs, each having a jumper to select either a 12v or 5v output
> Board  is powered by external 12v power supply
> Max Amp Output is 1A for the entire card
> 24 LEDs to show status of outputs (has jumper to disable)

Due to the amount of emails we have received about when this card would be ready, we have decided to offer pre-orders on our website later this week.  For the first run we only ordered a small lot of boards.  The boards will be ready for shipment in about 2 weeks.  Just waiting on some parts from mouser and a few more tweaks in the software.  While the boards are in pre-order we will have them marked at $5.00 off.

Thanks,
Tyler Reed
- Tyler Reed

AK Mongo

Tyler,

Pardon the ignorance, but what software are you using to interface this thing?  Also, are the prices in USD?  You have a website that I could check out?

Thanks!

Reid

Tyler Reed

Hey AK Mongo,
The software is a custom software that we created.  There are some screen shots on our website, plus the software can be downloaded and played with without any cards.  The prices are all USD.  And our website is http://www.smartsimtech.com
Thanks,
Tyler
- Tyler Reed

Tyler Reed

A few people have asked me about using this card to drive something like a 24v light.  I came up with a breakout board that would allow you to use from 0 to 50 volts.  More info on our website http://www.smartsimtech.com/products/output-cards/ssto8b.html  I plan on releasing the schematic for this as well as ordering some boards for this soon.

Thanks,
Tyler
- Tyler Reed

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate