Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:31:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
450 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 514
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 450
Total: 450

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

How to contact Austin Meyer from X-Plane.

Started by blueskydriver, June 18, 2012, 05:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Hello Everyone,

Haven't been on much since we got a dozen things going on outside our house; however, I wanted to post this email I sent Austin Meyer from X-Plane. Initally, I asked him to join cockpit builders and he answered politely to say with X-plane being so busy now, all his time is being spent programming lately and he just doesn't have the time.

Although, his time is limited, he did the say the following about contacting him:

"basically, it is like this:

i want to mod the sim to make it work perfectly for people BUT, if someone wants a feature that represents  benefit to 2 people instead of the other 200,000 i am serving, i CANNOT take it seriously of course i want to help everyone, but dont really have TIME to get into newsgroup posting... so you can post this email, and anyone that likes can contact me if they think of something that x-plane needs that will help a LOT of customers... not just a few. that is pretty much how i HAVE to run things."

If anyone has suggestions for Austin, please email him at:

austin@x-plane.com

BSD
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate