Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:08:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
144 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 146
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 144
Total: 144

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

CP MIP 737 card and switches wiring

Started by kozak737, July 23, 2010, 10:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kozak737

Hi,

I build up a 737 simulator and I am using the cp737 card. I wired all the switches but i am not sure if the commands are correct. Has anybody the commands list of the switches, I contancted the CP flight but they are on holidays

Thank you
Constantinos

jackpilot

Which switches? MIP, Overhead' pedestal

Here is an overhead interactive
http://artietheairplane.com/737_panels/737_main.htm
click on anything you want to know about ..ie: type and function of a switch
also

http://www.b737.org.uk/

There used to be more of that type...Guys???

Jack

ian@737ng.co.uk

hello constantinos...........
sorry, but i'm not 100% sure what you mean.
all the connections for in and out are contained in the MIP737 manual. you can find it here
http://www.cpflight.com/sito/downloads/mip737mi105.pdf
this may help you out.   or if you get real stuck, come back and ask, but be more specific please
and that may help me to understand your problem better.
enjoy tomorrow captain.....
regards from wales...  ian
FS9 - PMDG/Prosim737 - Pokeys - Lots of BU0836X and a BEER FRIDGE :D

kozak737

Hi,

I refer to the switches and rotaries of the MIP, when I turn the rotaries, they show one command, that command cannot specify if it is correct or not. I have sent to the CP flight but they are on holidays so they could not help at the moment. The rotaries are working, just i do not have their confirmation if  they are connected correctly and if their function work properly.

Thank you Captains
Constantinols

jackpilot

Still unclear.

I checked the Pdf mentionned by Ian and it is all there..
Do you use Project Magenta ?
JP

Jack

kozak737

Hi captain Jack,

I am using flight deck software. It is not unclear.  There is one sheet where all commands is there.  I suspect that some they are not working properly. The flightdeck software doesn't support 100% the MIP 737 so the wires are loose.

With regards
Constantinos

dnoize

flightdecksoftware supports most (if not all) of the inputs of the mip737 board.

If you wired them correctly they should work ?

What rotaries do not work ?

Do you see them work in the cpflight testprogram ?

what rotaries do not work ? I will ask Bart to check. I have a direct communication line with him.

Stef

kozak737

Hi Stef,

I use the cp test program. They are working using the cp program test, but most of them repeat the same input number.  I don't have a list of input to confirm them. I ask from the flightdeck to send me the rotaries that they are working but until now I don't have it.

Constantinos

dnoize

each input should give an individual number in the testprogram. If you get the same number for several inputs its means you have mixed up the grounds on the mipboard sight or have soldered the wires wrongly on the switches.

I would suggest to disconnect everything and wire just a few simple switches to test (some pushbuttons or toggles) within one group. When these work, progress slowly wiring group by group and test after each group if you get individual numbers in the test program.

If you get all the same numbers in the testprogram it will not work in Flightdecksoftware ofcourse as it does not get the correct information.

The DU rotary switches, afds, landing gear, etc should all work correctly in flightdecksoftware !

Stef

kozak737

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate