Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 09:13:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
559 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 588
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 559
Total: 559

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Aerosim Solutions - New concentric dual potentiomers!

Started by Aerosim Solutions, July 01, 2011, 04:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerosim Solutions

Hi all,
One of my customers is building a B747 sim and he intends to make his own MCP and EFIS units. He requires some dual concentric potentiometers and also some concentric potentiometer/rotary switch combinations as found on the heading bug/bank angle combination. I'll post progress pics of the custom units here as they evolve!

I have also made silicon molds to cast all types of B747 panel knobs in clear resin as shown on these pics. Casting in clear allows the knobs to be backlit after painting.
More soon!

Cheers, Gwyn
Aerosim Solutions
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

MLeavy737

Nice work! Hopefully something 737 related will surface soon! :)

Mike Leavy
The 737 800/900... Fastest airplane with the gear down!

Aerosim Solutions

Quote from: MLeavy737 on July 01, 2011, 08:19:05 PM
Nice work! Hopefully something 737 related will surface soon! :)

Mike Leavy

What do you need Mike? Aerosim Solutions is "custom order", it's what keeps it interesting for me, there's always something new coming along!!!

Cheers Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

MLeavy737

Gywn,
  Custom order.. Cool didnt realize! Ill prob need some duals for the radios and mcp/efis. I have an older version FDS MCP with all the Interface IT stuff. Not really the direction i want to go so im prob going to sell all that. After that ill decide weather to build own mcp/efis or see what other options there are.
  Leaning towards building own right now. Ill definately be talking to you about that!

Thanks

Mike Leavy
The 737 800/900... Fastest airplane with the gear down!

PilotDion

Do you have a button with one encoder, two positions rotary switch and with push button.
These are for my homemade 747 efis.

PilotDion

Does someone have a button with one encoder, two positions rotary switch and with push button.
These are for my homemade 747 efis.
Thanks
Dion

Aerosim Solutions

I'm sorry I don't have a product like this!
Cheers Gwyn
Aerosim Solutions

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate