Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:09:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
73 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 67
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 73
Total: 73

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Instructor Station - Luis Gordo

ISLOGO

What is Instructor Station ?

In flight simulation, an Instructor Operator Station (IOS) is designed to assist the instructor in controlling the simulation training environment and monitoring all aspects of pilot/crew performance in the simulator. The instructor can control, via this software, all functions such as aircraft position and systems, meteorological, environmental, and situational parameters.

The Instructor Station is meant to assist Aviation Professionals, Flight Simulation Enthusiasts and Home Cockpit Builders using Microsoft® Flight Simulator (FS) 2004™, FSX™ and ESP™, Lockheed Martin Prepar3D® and X-Plane®.

The Instructor Station allows setting the aircraft on an approach to a runway of choice under any weather conditions, start-up and shutdown network computers (fully customizable), program or set aircraft system failures at any moment, calculate the amount of fuel required for a flight and load it to the aircraft, record flight performance (approaches, manoeuvres, landings, take-offs, etc.) and plot it graphically, and many other things!

Compatible with all types of aircraft! It is also a great tool for anybody who wants to control the flight simulator externally.

Many features are also available for Project Magenta users (pmSystems, Glass Cockpit, CDU/MCDU, MCP/FCU), AST & FMGS JeeHell users.

Developed by a pilot, engineer & flight simulation enthusiast.

TRY THE DEMO AND ORDER YOUR LICENSE TODAY !!

Problem with activation.

Started by xanix1, December 26, 2012, 02:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xanix1

Hello Luis,
I just purchased your program 2 days ago from simMarket and each time i try to activate the program with the licence that i get in my email the code does not match the one from my program and therefore i can't activate it.I have sent the code already twice each time the code changes when i startup the program to put the new licence in and when i try to put the licence in it tells me wrong licence.Iam running windows Vista.
Thankyou kidly for any help. :(
Danny.

blueskydriver

Hi Danny,

Please look at this post and read what I was saying about Dual Nics, as that could be the issue you have:

http://www.cockpitbuilders.com/community/index.php?topic=2972.0

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

xanix1

Hello John,
I don't think its the same problem but i fixed it anyway.This is what i did:I started the program and it gave me the message for the generated code with the licence,and instead of closing the message down i left it running until my licence arrived in my e-mail thatway i would get the same code.Then when my licence arrived i just entered my licence which had the same code this time and walla.All good now. :)
Thankyou for your help john.
Danny.

blueskydriver

Glad to hear everything is all good... Luis does a great job with this program, but due to the many different system configurations and NIC Cards out there, problems arise from them. Sometimes, it is Dual NIC's or a motherboard vs an insert NIC Card. A lot of folks forget that some computers, like laptops, actually have a Dual NIC; a wireless is one and a NIC hardware cable port is two.

With IS being tied to the NIC(s), that is where the problem can be further difficult to resolve; unless, the customer let's Luis know ahead of time...

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

xanix1

Hello John,
Ok looks like i spoke too soon.I just started the Instructor station and gave me the same prompt as before:
INVALID KEY:The key is incorrect.Please check your key.
And on top of that it generated a different code again.John iam running the program on a desktop with these specs:
Windows Vista 32 bit:
Cpu 6750 duelcore:
4gb ram:
300GB harddrive:
1GB NIVIDIA VIDEOCARD:
And that's it i dont have any special mods or anything it's just a standard system.
Please help i would like to get this wonderful program going.:(
Danny.

blueskydriver

Do you have 1 network port or 2?...

xanix1

Hello John,
Just the one port.I even reinstall it over again and will try that, i installed it under administration rights.Iam just waiting again for a new licence number in my email.
Thanks Danny.

xanix1

Hello Luis,
I need you to send me new licence for the instructor station, the emails with the code i can't sent anymore because they are coming right back to me.Probably because i sent it about 3 times already.I really want to get this program going finaly.Can you please help.
Danny.:(

xanix1

Hello Luis,
I still can't get the program licence code thing going can you please help me with this?
Thankyou Danny.:(

xanix1

Hello Everyone,
Ok i got the program activated and running so far so good.I also wanted to ask about the FSUIPC in the Instructor station mine says not connected.But how come because i have registered version of FSUIPC running in my FSX.But when i click the connect button in the Instruction station program nothing happens and it just says FSUIPC STATUS NOT CONNECTED.Can someone please give me a hand how to set this up?
Thankyou Danny:)

blueskydriver

You need to run WideFS if you have the IS on a computer other than the FSX machine. Check the FSUIPC manual on how to set it up...

John

luisgordo

Hi Danny,

Glad that you solved your issues with registration.  As said before, if you always use the same network card(s) when using iStation, problems should be minimized.

Let us know if you still have any issues connecting to FS after setting up FSUIPC and or WideFS (if you are connecting remotely).

Best regards,
Luis Gordo
Instructor Station
www.iStationGordo.com

Flight Data Recorder Mobile
http://www.istationgordo.com/instructorstation/fdr

xanix1

Hello Luis,
Thankyou for your help but unfortunately i started the IS today and same problem game me a prompt THE KEY IS INCORECT. PLEASE CHECK YOUR KEY.
And then it generated another new code.So iam back were i started from Luis.I don't know what else to do now or what to try or how to get it going.Please help?
Danny.:(

luisgordo

Hi Danny,

Please type "ipconfig /all" in the DOS command prompt environment (Programs / Accessories / Command Prompt), and send me the information.

I have also sent you an email.

Thanks,
Luis
Instructor Station
www.iStationGordo.com

xanix1

Hello Luis,
I hope you recived all the information alright and the screenshots as well.
Thankyou so much for all your help.
Danny.

xanix1

Hello Luis,
Still need help with the instalation Please.
Thankyou Danny. ::)

luisgordo

Danny,

I sent you an email, along with a new KEY.

Best regards,
Luis Gordo
Instructor Station
www.iStationGordo.com

xanix1

Hello Luis,
Cheers and thankyou. :)

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate