Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 01:43:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
568 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 579
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 568
Total: 568

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

737-800

Started by Bob Reed, May 21, 2015, 07:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Reed

I did a test and now look..... Stupid 737  :idiot:

[smg id=1162]

[smg id=1163]

No idea where this is going to go. Only thing I am really short is a TQ. Hmmmm......lol

RayS

Bob's going to build the world's first Beech-Boeing-King 7-350

You saw it here first!  ;D
Ray Sotkiewicz

Bob Reed

Hmmmmmmm... Not a bad idea! lol  :P

Bob Reed

I am going to be working on updating all the navdata tonight and maybe an actual flight! I have done several take off and landings.

Bob Reed

I have never been able to get away from building a 737. And this was just a quick setup to practice for World Flight. BUT..... I now have a TQ on the way ( my old one!) and I have a set of radios that I got a couple years ago sooooooo... Looks like the 73 may be here to stay. Now I have to start thinking about an overhead!!!  :huh: Oh bother!

Bob Reed

Well the bird flies and I have a working autopilot. I have made several flights to TPA and so far have landed every time. Now to start playing with the settings to get it back to how I think it should work. I am pretty rusty on my procedures. Looks like I will be much better for World Flight this year.

Bob Reed

More messing with the software (FSX-SE) and remembering, slowly, all the PM settings the 737 has made a number of flights. I think PM needs further work but it will get there. Thursday night the HD projector and the parts for another higher end computer will be here to further the setup. This is going better then expected and I am once again having a great time in the hobby. Even if it is a 737  :laugh:

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate