Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 09:48:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
548 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 698
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 548
Total: 549

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

737ng Stand by Gauges

Started by 737man, June 11, 2015, 03:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

737man

I am looking for the 3 stand by gauges for my mip.  Where is the best place to get them?

I use a FDS mip / Prosim737

Cheers Lance

Joe Lavery

There are a number of suppliers for the stand by gauges, not sure if they all support Prosim737 and you'd need to find out from the manufacturers if they fit the FDS MIP.

Flight Illusion

Open Cockpits

Simparts.De

And I'm sure there are others, I'm equally sure that some of the others guys will chip in with them.  :)

Cheers
Joe.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

Sam Llorca

Hi Lance, the Flight Illusion fits FDS MIP and I have a used set for sale if you want them, you'll need the GSA-55 interface board.
The interface is powered by any PC power outlet (NOT included) and runs on 5/12 v (5 volts is needed to drive the stepper motors and 12 volts to power the lights). A USB cable (NOT included) is needed to connect the interface to the computer.

pm me if interested.

thanks,
Sam

Efe

We used the Flight Illusion gauges with the GSA-55 as well as the clocks. No problems whatsoever.

navymustang

I am using both the RMI and the IAS/Alt from Flight Illusion.  They are good gauges but are not standard Boeing dimensions.  So I had to modify the gauges extensively to fit a panel designed for Boeing parts.  Shame on them !!!!!
And a minor point, so far Prosim seems to support the altitude function, but not the airspeed.  I have a bug report into them.
Last note - the artificial horizon supplied by FlightIllusion does not look like the real Boeing standby gauge at all.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

Caflyt

Here is another option to look into.
I have no experience with this company but came across them some time ago while doing some research.
Not sure of their quality, compatibility, or capability just throwing another option out there.

http://cockpitforyou.com/epages/2c95f1b7-0292-44fb-beed-ddf57573f479.mobile/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/2c95f1b7-0292-44fb-beed-ddf57573f479/Categories/Produkte/For_Boeing/Gauge

Sam Llorca

On This last option quality don't look that good or maybe is just their picture, but price is cheap.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate