Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:31:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
108 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 108
Total: 108

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

flight1tech G750 and p3d v5

Started by _alioth_, September 22, 2021, 11:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_alioth_

Hi
anyone know what happened to Flight1Tech g750?
The product is not in the web anymore.
They said they were going to update the g750 to p3dv5 but it does not work.
flight1tech support does not answer.
It was the only solution as a standalone software to make a network gtn750 unit.
Does anyone know something?

I have to live with p3d v4.5 and I really like v5..

Thanks.

navymustang

Have you looked into AirManager and what they have. I have the GTN750 bezel running AirManager software and its perfect under P3Dv4 and 5.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

_alioth_

Quote from: navymustang on September 23, 2021, 05:23:42 AMHave you looked into AirManager and what they have. I have the GTN750 bezel running AirManager software and its perfect under P3Dv4 and 5.

Thanks for your answer.

The problem is not the buttons interface, but the gps software. The flight1tech was the only standalone product, tha could run in the network. I had a mini-pc into the cockpit to run the gps software. It was a great solution. Just power up the mini-pc and windows auto run the software, put the window in the exact place and connect to main pc.

Now flight1tech seems to discontinued the product, and if you purchased it does not work in p3dv5. There is nothing comparable in the market..

blueskydriver

| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

_alioth_

Quote from: blueskydriver on September 24, 2021, 03:02:36 AMDid you see this?

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/573287-flight1-gtn-750650-work-in-p3d-v5/

It says that it works in P3D v5....

John

This is the fight1 gtn750 (non standalone software).
I was talking about flight1tech g750 standalone product.
They are not the same.

flight1 plugin (works as a pop up window), is discontinued too I think.

RealityXP seems to be the only option https://reality-xp.com/
But it is not a standalone software.

I really liked the standalone solution..

blueskydriver

Hi Arturo,

Sorry about that, I thought it was the right thing. If I find anything regarding a workaround, I'll post it for you....

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate