Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:44:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
496 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 506
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 496
Total: 496

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

B737 Eyebrow trims wanted

Started by Aerosim Solutions, August 12, 2012, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerosim Solutions

Hi guys, I am trying to source a good pair of B737 real or replica eyebrow trims for my own sim so if you hear of any....

Cheers Gwyn
Aerosim Solutions
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

vidarf

I would contact APHS. They have them from time to time, but I think they have a waiting list on complete sets. I got mine from them some years ago, and I had to wait a couple of months before a set became available.

Aerosim Solutions

Thanks Vidarf, that was my first port of call but they don't have any right now. If I have to make them from fibreglass myself I will add them to my product list I think!
Cheers Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

vidarf

I wouldn't do that, at least not without the real deal on situ. At least if you would like to offer a very good replica and not a generic thingy that doesn't look very good.

I've considered making replicas from fibre glass myself, but making a form and limited market would render the end product pretty expensive - even at non-profit prices.

XOrionFE

If you ask Nick to keep your email and let you know when some come in I'm sure he would.   They come around periodically so keep checking and you will eventually get some real ones.   I have seen at least 5 sets come through APHS since I got mine 2 years ago and I thought mine were hard to get at the time.

Scott

Ganesh777

Hi,
    Posting after a very long time, by the way i have moved on from my B737ng to B777 as that is the Aircraft i am currently getting trained on as PIC.
     I Have a whole lot of 737 trim, Cpflight MCP, 2Efis (Brand New), 2 CDU from FDS Still in the box new, Original b737 TQ and compelet shell from an old retired B737-200 sitting at my uncles farm house.
    I also have the Original FDW and Aft Ovh Frame. The Fwd Ovh frame has been completely been done with FDS IBL series Panel and original Toggle switches including the honeywell locked position switches. The Ovh Korry are original ones and all of the Korry have 5volt led korry style 387 specially bought from FDS and all korry back end modified to light up through FDs I/O Boards.
  Also have all side faring , window faring all bought from SimQuip and Original EYE BROW Windows all in very good condition.
   Many original Ovh gauges, Original Langing gear lever, and all original Korry for the mip.
And not to forget even the Original Aft Pedstal to hold all the radios in Three Rows NG style.

I need to sell off everything as i am going to start my B777 project on completion of my  777 training by Nov 2012 end.

I shall soon put these things up on the classified as i finish Photoghraphing them all.

Rgds.,
Ganesh

Aerosim Solutions

Hi Ganesh, what are you asking for the eyebrow trims? I could be interested in the sidewindow trims also.

Cheers Gwyn.

PS I make a lot of B777 parts, TQ handles, panel knobs etc.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate