Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 01:25:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
736 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 762
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 736
Total: 736

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Video of my KingAir B200

Started by XOrionFE, January 06, 2013, 06:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XOrionFE

Had to take a little break from the 737 tonight so I fired up my Multi-Pit and reconfigured it for the KingAir B200.   I dont think I had shown it configured this way before.    I made a quick litte video of it and hope you like it....

Scott

http://youtu.be/eZ25m4v9C4Q

Maurice

That is one heck of a sweet setup and you are the undisputed winner of the "Most productive builder" prize in this forum and probably many other forums as well. I've said it before and I'll say it again...how did you manage to clone yourself or do you have a secret identical twin?  :)

Well done Scott!

Maurice
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

sagrada737

Nice video Scott.  I'm impressed with your skill configuring your GA simulator, and the ease with which you changed things over.  Your new King Air sim configuration reminds me of a chance I had flying co-pilot on a King Air B-200 (company aircraft) on some flights up to Sapporo while I was working on an engineering assignment in Japan years back.  Japan is a beautiful country from the air.

The company based that aircraft at  Honda Airport near Okegawa.  The runway was slightly less than 2,000 ft (at that time a grass runway), so takeoffs were an exciting experience!  I also learned to fly an Aerospatiale ASTAR 350 helicopter at that airport as well - great fun!  Got me thinking of building a helicopter simulator someday....  Hummmm - don't tell my wife :-)

Here is a description of Honda Airport now...

http://airportnavfinder.com/airport/RJT1/

Thanks for bringing back the memories with you newly configured King Air B200 sim.

Mike
Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

jskibo

Helicopter sim?  Now we will have to find a way to put monitors on the floor so you have a good downward view as well...  ;)
Less than 4 years to retirement......

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate